Fly-By View finally here ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fly-By View finally here !

Quote Originally Posted by Wing_Z View Post
    No live flyby beyond what the drone can already do in the sim, it's true.
    But if you remember to record something, you can watch it every which way!
    I believe there is an Nvidia option which allows instant replay of the last xxx seconds, also.
    Thanks Wing_Z but it's the drone's fly-by view 'one time only' that gets my goat. I am of course totally spoiled by Active Camera's superb fly-by camera. I have no hope that we're going to see anything similar in MSFS (pretty odd if you think about it....) but i'd sure finally welcome a normal 'looped' fly-by view option any day sooner or later !

Quote Originally Posted by Wittpilot View Post
    Have you ever considered how good of an RC pilot you would be if you could use your PC Joystick?!?!? I could do all kinds of aerobatics!! It is hard for me to take the joystick movements and move them to the RC sticks.
    -Witt
    Well, i have actually never considered that. Always been quite happy with the little joysticks on the RC transmitter. Not that i was a true master with 'em. I mean with the *real* transmitter. Always happy with any landing i could walk away from..

Of course when i was flying RC 'Real Flight' wasn't even a speck on the horizon, even a pc wasn't yet. I'm quite sure though that if i *did* have 'Real Flight' for training it would've made me a much better RC pilot.

Oh well, water on the bridge now, lots of it !

Charter Member 2011

Digressing only very slightly...

Surely this must tick a whole lot of boxes

Members who have read this thread: 1