GAS partner with SimMarket

Thread: GAS partner with SimMarket

GAS partner with SimMarket

Effective July 1 Golden Age Simulations will be partnering with SimMarket as its single vendor. SimMarket offers us the lowest commission rate, allows for us to manage our products in real time and alert customers to updates as they are pushed out. Additionally comparing the reach SimMarket has compared to our other vendors, SM has consistently proved more sales over time. With MSFS sucking the air out of the FS market and a shrinking customer base it just made sense that we move in this direction. Limited new product discounted releases will continue on this forum as we’ve done in the past. The SOH community’s support over the years has been and continues to be greatly appreciated.

Are you starting the partnership with a new product release?

Quote Originally Posted by cbramkamp View Post
    Are you starting the partnership with a new product release?
    All products past and future. We’re working on a little known or remembered Naval aircraft that was the first to successfully land on an aircraft carrier, the Langley. It’s in post production for P3D as we’re now applying the PBR material properties. I can’t say when it will be released as it’s tied to an article whose publication date has yet to be determined. If anyone has purchased one of our models from another vendor and needs a fresh download, providing proof of purchase and we’ll honor the request from our side. Not to worry.

That's awesome Spad, if my memory is correct that means your making a Aeromarine 39.

I keep hoping some day your do a Douglas World Cruiser. Its only a year from the 100th anniversary of the first flight around the world and we don't have a good depiction of the DWC.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 1