Latécoère 631 Flying Boat released ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latécoère 631 Flying Boat released !

I still have a very soft spot for the Boeing 314, and I suspect that it will only get better in the (hopefully near) future, but, that said:

The 631 is a home run in terms of vintage flying boat goodness. What a treat.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    I could not agree more. It's in my top 5 of aircraft out of all of the current offerings.
    Mine too !

Quote Originally Posted by SH427 View Post
    I still have a very soft spot for the Boeing 314
    Me too ! I was extremely exited when i saw the announcement of the release. Who could ever anticipate it would turn out to be dissapointment on such scale once we loaded it up.... It's gotten a bit better with the updates but sadly no update is going to make it match the sheer beauty and awesomeness of the Late 631. A great pity because the external model is very nice indeed.

The 631 is a home run in terms of vintage flying boat goodness. What a treat.
    Indeed !

But as always every medal has two sides. One could wonder if there will still be a developer who feels like doing a flying boat now that the extraordnairy Late 631 masterpiece roams the beautfiul MSFS waters..

@ Grunau_baby

Dear GB, i wanted to congratulate you with your 3 excellent dramatic shots of the Late 631 but i guess you did not read my suggestion to NOT use the accents on the two e's of the constructor name because they will kill the use of the editor here at the SOH forum's...

I wanted to represent your last wonderful dramatic screenshot of the 631 being towed by the tug to lively up and dramatise my congrats post here to you but that would successively mean to copy your screenshot from your original post, paste it to my desktop, rename it and post it onto my IMGBB account, copy the imgbb .jpg name and then insert it as an image right here into this post. You see, other then NOT being able to quote your writing obviously the screenshots will also NOT turn up because of accents on the Latecoere name. The SOH forum editor just doesn't like 'em !

So, without any further ado and alas without your dramatic screenshot too :

Excellent screenshots of the Latecoere 631, Grunau_Baby !

Thanks a lot Javis,

the Late is a real treat for creating atmospheric screenshots.

didn´t realise the accents had such dramatic impact on the forum usability The screenshots and the uploaded files do actually not have any accents within their file names, so I am puzzled as to why those accents "bomb" the entire post

Gotta love IT with all it´s tiny flaws and surprises...
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Members who have read this thread: 1