Screenshots - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

It's looking really good

Edit: Oh they are Andrew's Ki-61s, I really thought they were Akemi's Damn, the Ki-61-II is really interesting, a little hard at first to spot the differences with the -I but they are looking great.

Icon22 Reply...

Good morning,

The Lizzie got hers on 10 May. It is possible, just takes good aim and a little luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Score one for the Lizzie!.jpg  
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Extended my PNG scenery west from Awar as far as But, encompassing Boram, Wewak & Kairiru island. Just finishing up the gsl...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_Kairiru_SP.jpg   PNG_Dagua_takeoff.jpg   PNG_LakeVictoria_TO2.jpg   PNG_Wewak_town.jpg  

These are from the Boram-Wirui area
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_Wewak-Wirui.jpg   PNG_Moem+Boram.jpg  

Looks Incredible Uncle Tgt! I am amazed how good this old sim can look. Looking forward to your latest work and thank you for all your efforts.

msfosey

Library Staff
    Simply stunning John!

Experimenting with ship camo drawn as vector shapes instead of raster polys. It seems sharper & less pixelated in the sim to me ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HMS AUDACITY_ ariel view_.jpg   Audacity_camo_1.jpg  

Pic of Hiryu at Midway.My sob worked on the effects and notice their are 4 fires.The 6 Japanese Carriers that attacked Pearl Harbor with made for the PHP by the Virtual Navy but never released,Hiryu is one of them.

Hiede
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hiryu hit.jpg  

An Oldie

I just thought I'd post a screenshot I took many years ago. The base; a fictional one I built along the northern coast of New Guinea, I named North Base. Base lat=S03 00.81, lon=E142 03.47.

The Skyraider; I forgot over the years where I found it, here or at Simviation. I think it might be the model by Ed Wilson, "gzr_groundhog."

Cheers:

Shadow Wolf 07
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GCS0004.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Ens Gay at Midway

Ens.Gay attacking Soryu at Midway.My son took screen shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ensign Gay 002.jpg   Ensign Gay 003.jpg   Ensign Gay 004.jpg   Ensign Gay 001.jpg  

Cool. Great screenies.

Innsbruck

Just left Innsbruck and north bound to Munchen, Germany. Nice scenery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (176).png  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Indeed, very nice. Thank you for sharing, Stoney.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Good night guys... sleep well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GCS0027.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW 07
    Parachute bombs or a little strafing run? Nice screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    SW 07
    Parachute bombs or a little strafing run? Nice screen shot.
    A load of light bombs, 10 .50 cal mgs and a 75mm gun all together. It's a very old screenshot. I used to have a FRAPS video of the strike... I'll see if I can find it.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

West of But there's an expanse of not-a-lot until you reach the Tadji/Aitape area...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_Tadji43.jpg   PNG_Suain-LG.jpg   PNG_Aitape.jpg   PNG_Sissano_Lagoon.jpg   PNG_Tadji from Tadji Plantation.jpg   PNG_Tadji44E looking W twds Aitape.jpg  

Howdy Unc! Your PNG Sissano Lagoon looks exactly like the location, where I built my fictional North Base scenery (9in my 2 screenshots above), done some years ago. Are you planning to put something in there? .
    Cheers:

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Greg,

No plans. The Australian Army's Terrain Study for the area indicates this location as useful as a Jap barge hideout, but highlights nothing else apart from Sissano Mission & a nearby "ferry hamlet". So that's what my gsl will contain...

Nice screenshots, John, looking forward to the new airfields.

These islands lie to the North of Papua, but needed doing as the stock renditions are pretty basic, & don't match up well once Rhumbas mesh is installed. They saw very little wartime activity...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_Aua_Island.jpg   PNG_Wuvulu_Island.jpg   PNG_Hermit_Islands.jpg   PNG_Ninigo_Islands.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Just left Innsbruck and north bound to Munchen, Germany. Nice scenery.
    Oh ? Was there .
    upgrade of the Germany scenery? I didn't find Lake Constance nicely animated, there were some air raids on targets in Friedrichshafen

It's JHS Germany.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Finally got to Hollandia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PNG_Hollandia_dromes-where they ought to be.jpg  

Library Staff
    Well done John! How far are you going? It's only another 665 miles to Sorong.

Members who have read this thread: 113