Screenshots
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Library Staff

Screenshots

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry to say I accidently deleted this thread while editing a post. The contents cannot be retrieved. My deepest apologies.

I better restart the thread by posting a couple of pictures.

Kevin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zep3.jpg   Taube Vs Caudron.jpg  

Here's a quick pic of the Mk VC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mk_VC.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	654.0 KB 
ID:	91078

Cheers
    Aussie

Italian Alps

Aircraft: SG_SPAD_VII_Baracca. About 50 miles N/w of Trento airfield.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (135).png  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Looks really nice. I didn't know there was a WWI version.

https://youtu.be/6-2JzelUkgs Quick question about the window mode of CFS 2. I sometimes record my flights, with full screen it is unfortunately not advisable, I have the game menu in full screen, but the flight video itself is then distorted, many guesses yes also to window mode. My question is now, is it normal that in window mode the menu window is so small and only when starting a flight the Fenstzer adapts to the AUflösung? P.S. I plan a small Lets Play December 41 (here probably with inclusion of Talons Pearl What If campaign, also to honor Talons work and possibly to win the one or other fan for the great work of the modders. I have a RX 5500 XT, it was once said that some graphics cards make problems in full screen ( no aircraft visible in the selection screen )... in windowed mode I do not have the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Aircraft: SG_SPAD_VII_Baracca. About 50 miles N/w of Trento airfield.
    Very Nice Screenshot

JG 11

Funny thing, I didn't know the Italian/Austrian Alps were represented in CFS2 at all. So I Googled the Long/Lat. of the Alps (Alps, Italy is 46.433334, and the longitude is 11.850000). Then I put those GPS coordinates in Quick Combat and there I was. Pretty cool.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

New Hebrides is pretty much done now, just the gsl for the airfields on Efate Island left to do.

Not really happy with the landclass for the volcano ash fields, but the CFS 2 texture tiling is pretty limited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NH_Aoba.jpg   NH_Pentecost.jpg   NH_Aurora.jpg   NH_Espiritu-SegondChannel.jpg   Maskelyne_isles_SE_corner_of_Malekula.jpg   Ambrym_lavafields_fromWNW.jpg  

Lopevi+Pauuma.jpg  

... and further Southwards ...

- - - Updated - - -

and the last couple of rocks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NH_Eromanga1.jpg   NH_Futuna.jpg   NH_Efate-Bauer+PortVila.jpg   NH_Lopevi.jpg   NH_Sheperds+Epi2.jpg   NH_Efate-QuoinHill.jpg  

NH_Tanna.jpg   NH_Efate-Havannah.jpg   NH_Aniwa.jpg   NH_Ambrym1.jpg   NH_Ambrym2.jpg  

Great work UT, a huge improvement of the area. I've always wished for someone with your skills to add an airfield at Efate and improve the New Hebrides. Can't wait to check this out.

Library Staff
    Fabulous!

WooHoo....UT

This new scenery is great! So many thanks for all of the creative members who make this sim what it is. Call me anything else, but never an ingrate.

Very Nice Uncle.... @all, i start a LP about the CFS 2, heavy Modiefied Version , USA Campaign https://youtu.be/_o6ugwvK3lI

Efate gsl is done, just need to package it up...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NH_HavannahHbr_SP-Efate.jpg   NH_PortVila_approaching_Bauer.jpg   NH_HavannahHbr_F1-Efate.jpg   NH_QuoinHill-Efate.jpg   NH_BauerFld-Efate.jpg  

Outstanding! Many thanks for all this UT, a place to land on Efate was all I was hoping for, and of course, you've done the whole island for us. This will be a great addition to our South Pacific.

Superb as always!
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

A meeting at Indispensible Reef.

Thanks to UT for the superb scenery!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (140).png  

Current GMax project is revising Paul Clawson's SOC Seagull.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC_SOC_revised_pic2.jpg  

The SOC looks great UT. A cool bird in dire need of an update.

I am experimenting right now. I had previously tested the never released VN Ships ( VN arizona oklahoma, california etc ). Unfortunately you can see the age of the models, I think the PHP BB variants are newer.the next test would be to replace the heavy cruiser models with more current. Also, the old Vn ships sink after 2 torpedo hits. I think but, I would then have to rename copies of the folders e.g. CFS 2 New orleans class rename in San franciso New, then in the 2nd another skin of the ship, because I think there were optical differences in optics

Seagull almost finished.

Just struggling to improve the AI's formation keeping...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC_SOC_VO5_JUL40b.jpg   PC_SOC_VCS12_JUL43b.jpg   PC_SOC_VCS6_OCT43a.jpg   PC_SOC_VCS7_NOV42b.jpg  

Maybe you needn't worry about formation keeping. I don't think the ever had occasions where they needed to fly in formation. Their missions were to fly singly as shot fall spotters, reconnaissance, rescue and VIP short trips.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Library Staff
    Looking good - is she up for a catapult launch?

Quote Originally Posted by kdriver View Post
    Looking good - is she up for a catapult launch?
    Err, kind of ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC_SOC_catapult_TO_pic5.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 113