USMC Bomber Squad 42 with Uncle Tgt scenery

Thread: USMC Bomber Squad 42 with Uncle Tgt scenery

USMC Bomber Squad 42 with Uncle Tgt scenery

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: This is a campaign that follows the Marine Dauntless and Avenger Squadrons on Guadalcanal from August to December 1942.It is a Dynamic Campaign so one time you may fly a Dauntless and next time an Avenger.

This was originally done by Talon and my son has updated it to the new Uncle Tgt scenery. You will the 87_Days_of_Cactus_Campaign_2022 by Captain Kurt. The USMC Aces using the new scenery would be good to use also as it has most everything you need.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit USMC Bomber Squad 42 with Uncle Tgt scenery
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for this new update, Hiede, I'll try it right after I finish flying the P-40 missions.

Too hot and smokey (horrible forest fire season so far) to go outside this weekend, so looking forward to air conditioning and a healthy diet of SBD missions to keep me indoors!

Thank your son again for another appreciated update to some of my favorite missions, and to you as always for sharing them with us.

Also very amazing to note, your son and Skylane have me fighting both sides of the war at the same time, in the same historical situations. It has been grand, and my flying skills are getting nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyman32 View Post
    Too hot and smokey (horrible forest fire season so far) to go outside this weekend, so looking forward to air conditioning and a healthy diet of SBD missions to keep me indoors!

Thank your son again for another appreciated update to some of my favorite missions, and to you as always for sharing them with us.

Also very amazing to note, your son and Skylane have me fighting both sides of the war at the same time, in the same historical situations. It has been grand, and my flying skills are getting nasty.
    I'm thankful my parents are here instead of New Jersey.My niece informed me NJ has the worst air quality they've ever had because of the fires in Canada.Seems the wind sent it as far south as the Carolina's.

Hiede

Thank you for this Hiede.

The Canada smoke got here in Colorado for a week too. We were rated in the 10 worst air quality in the world for a week.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Nice, together with Skylane's IJN missions this scenery is getting lots of use now

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    Thank you for this Hiede.

The Canada smoke got here in Colorado for a week too. We were rated in the 10 worst air quality in the world for a week.
    Captain Kurt,

We just have volcano eruptions.Kilauea on the Big Island erupted yesterday,no threats to life or property.This one of the most active in the World in the last 20 years.There are even site seeing to watch the eruptions.

Mauna Loa erupted the end of last year,this is the most active volcano in the World I think.

They don't effect us as they are about 100 miles away but I have been on The Big Island during an eruption.

Hiede

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Nice, together with Skylane's IJN missions this scenery is getting lots of use now
    Uncle Tgt,

Seems like a lot of action took place in the area so that might be part of the reason,plus you do great work.I think Captain Kurt mentioned redoing his VMF-121 campaign using it.I also saw mentioned some other campaigns people wanted converted to your scenery.Problem is not many people want to take the time to do it,it's not easy from what I'm told and takes a lot of time.

I thought maybe your new NG would be another popular place,I noticed a lot of missions and campaigns were done in that area.

Hiede

I have to admit, UT's newer Papua New Guinea sceneries have had me tinkering with a few missions, but just the simple ones that don't have a huge amount of added ground scenery. It's not really hard, just very time consuming. The patience to take on a whole campaign is beyond me I'm afraid. So many little details involved, getting the objects placed and facing the right way, the right elevation, correcting airfield locations and sometimes changing waypoints or even mission objectives, and that was an easy mission! Huge kudos to those that can do it though.

Hi Heide
    Thank you for uploading this campaign and thanks to all of those involved with great work creating it.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Members who have read this thread: 1