RAF Wethersfield FS9

Thread: RAF Wethersfield FS9

RAF Wethersfield FS9

RAF Wethersfield for FS9 by Ian Elliot 05/06/23

This is an old scenery i found over at Flightsim that i'd forgotten about, and thought i'd rework it a little to use
    with my recent Sculthorpe and Alconbury, although the 20th TFW received their F100's at roughly the same time Sculthorpe
    lost their B45's for B66's
    ive tweaked the ADE, made up a better ground poly and used better objects,
    If you have Sculthorpe installed ,then you'll have everything you need

For traffic, you will need "jmai_f100_traffic2.zip" downloaded from Avsim

You probably have all of these objects anyway, but just to recap---
    MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FS9) will be needed from the file library at https://militaryaiworks.com/
    RAF Manston 44 FS9.zip will be needed for extra obs, find in SOH FS9 scenery library
    You'll find a Zip in this file, "USAAF vchs.zip", If you dont already have these,unzip and place Bgl into Addon-scenery/scenery,
    and Bmp's into Addon-scenery/texture

Wethersfield during the war was open as a satellite airfield for Ridgewell but by 1944
    had become home of A-20 Havocs of the USAAF, returned to the RAF and then closed after the war,
    Wethersfield had a second lease of life by becoming home in 1952 to the USAF 20th TFW, initially
    flying F-84's and then moving on to F-100'S untill 1970 when the 20th TFW had to move to Upper Heyford
    to operate there new F-111's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails w1.jpg   w2.jpg   w3.jpg  

RAF Wethersfield FS9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: An updated version of some old scenery, better objects, ground poly and a traffic file for Mike Pearson's F-100's, see read-me for details

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RAF Wethersfield FS9
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Members who have read this thread: 0