AI (only) B-45 & RB-45 Tornado.zip

Thread: AI (only) B-45 & RB-45 Tornado.zip

AI (only) B-45 & RB-45 Tornado.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Jets

Description: This is an AI-only version of our flyable North American B-45 & RB-45 Tornado. To reduce processing requirements the models have no VC, interiors or external stores, no water injection system on the RB, and of course no 2D panel or sounds. All of the original skins are present, but to reduce the number of models, some that differed from others in only tiny details have been omitted and their skins reassigned to nearly identical models. If you don't have it already, you can find the the full-featured flyable B-45 & RB-45 in the library here on this site.

Models by David Wooster, skins by Mick.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AI (only) B-45 & RB-45 Tornado.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

You and Dave, along with Ian are making it very hard for me to stay focused on my own projects. Having a better ai version of this aircraft is terrific as I was using the flyable version as ai. Now of course I can’t resist fiddling with Ian’s traffic and my own related to this aircraft instead of concentrating on my own upcoming releases. Great work guys

Al

Thanks Al,

Glad you like it and are finding ways to play with it!

Members who have read this thread: 0