DC Phantom page up at JustFlight - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC Phantom page up at JustFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Personally, I hardly ever criticize devs for their work, and I NEVER criticize freeware devs. But in my humble opinion, whenever money is asked for a product, then constructive criticism is justified.

I don't think the errors in the shape of the nose of that J model (and therefor the FGR.Mk.II) are that difficult to rectify, but the nose of that E model is just wrong. The fact that Dean doesn't even want to discuss it with the SOH community, is quite frankly disheartening.

I own every item in the MSFS catalogue of DC Designs and SC Designs, fly them regularly and love them, but I'm just not spending my hard earned cash on a Phantom that doesn't look like one. My bad luck? My favourite model is the E/F model...

Priller
    I have to agree with this and many other posters. If there is simply a refusal to recognize the problem, then that is a bigger problem. The jet is not yet released and every post DCD has on the Phantom says WIP. So I’m hoping he will address this oversight and give this jet the due diligence it deserves.

Dean, always remember: "Illegitimi non carborundum!"

As for the rest of this thread, I'm going to close it to prevent further escalation. Some comments have been respectful, some, well...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 1