scenery corrupted?

Thread: scenery corrupted?

scenery corrupted?

All of a sudden after downloading and installing literally hundreds of scenery files .when I click on install and it goes addon scenery there only a couple of scenery file showing.What happened to the rest? could the scenery files have been corrupted?All the scenery shows in the dropdown list so everthing I've installed is there I just can't install a anynew scenery.
    fortunally I have all the scenery l want.

File corruption happens sometimes, but it sounds like it's happened to you with numerous files. That seems rather odd. I wonder if there might be something wrong with your interweb connection, either with your internet service or a loose cable in your system.

If they weren't being downloaded completely you might get an incomplete file, but I'd think it more likely that you'd just get download failed. Curious. Curious enough if you downloaded all those files at or about the same time. Maybe even more curious if you've downloaded them over a period of time.

I wish I could offer some practical advice.

Thanks for your reply I wasn't sure I made my self clear basicly I can no longer download since the files won' show up in addon scenery within in the sim.Strange at least I have most of the scenery I want.

I discovered that if I open the sim in a new window all the scenery shows up

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane3 View Post
    I discovered that if I open the sim in a new window all the scenery shows up
    Well, that's pretty strange! Can't imagine how that could happen. Good that you got your scenery back!

Members who have read this thread: 1