MAAM SIM B25 FSX - How to pay and have nothing...

Thread: MAAM SIM B25 FSX - How to pay and have nothing...

MAAM SIM B25 FSX - How to pay and have nothing...

Hello everyone! 5 days ago I bought from MAAM sim theyr B25 for FSX (download version).After having successfully completed the payment process (30$) I thought that an email would give me the download link but I was wrong :
    NOTHING . So after waiting for some hours I sent them an email to ask about the link... 3 more days without answers
    Yesterday I wrote to them for the 2nd time but up to now no answers again...
    Are they still in business? I think so because my money now are in theyr pocket but I have no MAAM sim B25 in my virtual hangar.
    The more you do, the less you dream

Unless they've gone out of business since January, when I also bought the FSX version of Briefing Time, they are certainly still a going concern. Their shopping cart system does seem to be a little glitchy though, while it worked this time around I had a few problems with it last year so emailed them; took a few days for the reply but, as they are essentially a charity setup raising money for the Museum, I'd guess this isn't a full time operation and the email inbox may not always be monitored. I have to say that when they did reply the help & support was exemplary. Hope you get sorted soon.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    Unless they've gone out of business since January, when I also bought the FSX version of Briefing Time, they are certainly still a going concern. Their shopping cart system does seem to be a little glitchy though, while it worked this time around I had a few problems with it last year so emailed them; took a few days for the reply but, as they are essentially a charity setup raising money for the Museum, I'd guess this isn't a full time operation and the email inbox may not always be monitored. I have to say that when they did reply the help & support was exemplary. Hope you get sorted soon.
    Thank you!
    I will be patient, it's the only thing I can do

I must live under a rock or something...

because I had no idea that an FSX version of the MAAM-SIM B-25 existed! I'd appreciate knowing if MAAM comes through for you. I remember loving the FS9 version and would really like to get the FSX version.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by jstanbro View Post
    because I had no idea that an FSX version of the MAAM-SIM B-25 existed! I'd appreciate knowing if MAAM comes through for you. I remember loving the FS9 version and would really like to get the FSX version.

Jerry
    It is a port-over rather than FSX native but, as they say on their website, "it has been extensively modified and optimized for FSX" and "operates, looks and flies beautifully". They'll have no arguments from me on that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maam_B25_RedBull_FSX.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	90771
    Andy

I had the same experience when I ordered their C-47/R4D. Paid for my order but no download link. Apparently it's all "manual mode" on their end and the webmaster doesn't process orders on a daily basis. No "instant gratification" as we're used to on most flight sim sites. Just be patient and you'll get the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    I had the same experience when I ordered their C-47/R4D. Paid for my order but no download link. Apparently it's all "manual mode" on their end and the webmaster doesn't process orders on a daily basis. No "instant gratification" as we're used to on most flight sim sites. Just be patient and you'll get the download link.
    Thank you !

Members who have read this thread: 2