Freeware Nord 3202 V.1 From Restauravia

Thread: Freeware Nord 3202 V.1 From Restauravia

Freeware Nord 3202 V.1 From Restauravia

http://restauravia.fr/html/msfs.html

Found this announced over at the official forum. Not much info other than a screenshot I swiped from the dev's site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nord3202_1.jpg  
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    http://restauravia.fr/html/msfs.htmlFound this announced over at the official forum. Not much info other than a screenshot I swiped from the dev's site.
    There looks like a download link, but doesn't work.

Charter Member 2011
    I had that Nord in FS9, it was good enough just to transplant into MSFS 2020 as I recall.

I just downloaded it, no problem. I also extracted the file, but haven't flown it yet. I just wanted to let you guys know the DL link works now.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    The frame around the "TELECHARGER" (DOWNLOAD if you translate the page) isn't a button - you have to click on the word itself.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Looks almost identical to the Fokker S.11 Instructor. With exception of the Nord having a tandem cockpit and the S.11 a side by side configuration. Remarkable..

Looks great, flies great, but I'm missing some sounds. Touchdown for instance.

Cees

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Worked here NC, I love their Magister. Got to fly in one of those twenty-five years ago. It was a dream.

Cazzie

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Looks great, flies great, but I'm missing some sounds. Touchdown for instance. Cees
    A new version is in the process of being finished. External sounds, such as those of taxiing, will be present, some mouse click areas will be rectified and a bug on the altimeter in UV lighting will be fixed. Engine sounds will be reduced as they drown out all other sounds in the cockpit. Jean

nice model, too bad there's no PBR textures

G-BEFH (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-BEFH (0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-BEFH (0007) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-BEFH (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

G-BEFH (0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    nice model, too bad there's no PBR textures
    Unfortunately no, these are the original FSX textures exported in png. I am unable to create PBR textures.

SOH-CM-2024
    Not a problem here, definitely worth the price of admission. I did a flight around Naples last night to honor the Giro d'Italia bike race, which I am watching now. It's an easy airplane to fly, no nasty habits, just don't stall on landing, LOL.

Cazzie

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Not a problem here, definitely worth the price of admission. I did a flight around Naples last night to honor the Giro d'Italia bike race, which I am watching now. It's an easy airplane to fly, no nasty habits, just don't stall on landing, LOL. Cazzie
    Just don't forget to approach at 130 km/h

Quote Originally Posted by D5turbi View Post
    A new version is in the process of being finished. External sounds, such as those of taxiing, will be present, some mouse click areas will be rectified and a bug on the altimeter in UV lighting will be fixed. Engine sounds will be reduced as they drown out all other sounds in the cockpit. Jean
    Great news Jean!

Cees

It's a very nice conversion of its enjoyable P3D predecessor. I'm sure I'll fly it quite a bit. I missed the memo about the Breguet XIV release, that one in some ways is even nicer and more interesting.

Like the Stampe and other previous releases, these are missing some sounds because the stock FSX/P3D wav files are not included in the package. To get the touchdown, ground roll, wind, etc. sounds, copy the following wav files from your FSX or P3D main sound folder into the sound folder of both the Nord and the Breguet. Then rebuild your layout.json file in the plane's top level folder.

c4wind4
    cmtouch1 through cmtouch3
    cncrash1
    cncrash2
    cnroll, cnroll2 through cnroll6
    cnsplas1, cnsplas2
    GA_wind
    smblylnd
    smwngscr
    wind_general

August

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Looks almost identical to the Fokker S.11 Instructor. With exception of the Nord having a tandem cockpit and the S.11 a side by side configuration. Remarkable..

If someone *cough cough* could do this paint for the Nord 3202, that would be brilliant!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by K5083 View Post
    It's a very nice conversion of its enjoyable P3D predecessor. I'm sure I'll fly it quite a bit. I missed the memo about the Breguet XIV release, that one in some ways is even nicer and more interesting.

Like the Stampe and other previous releases, these are missing some sounds because the stock FSX/P3D wav files are not included in the package. To get the touchdown, ground roll, wind, etc. sounds, copy the following wav files from your FSX or P3D main sound folder into the sound folder of both the Nord and the Breguet. Then rebuild your layout.json file in the plane's top level folder.

c4wind4
    cmtouch1 through cmtouch3
    cncrash1
    cncrash2
    cnroll, cnroll2 through cnroll6
    cnsplas1, cnsplas2
    GA_wind
    smblylnd
    smwngscr
    wind_general

August
    I did this to the letter and still got no extra sounds.
    Alas!
    Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    I did this to the letter and still got no extra sounds.
    Alas!
    Cees
    Cees, did you run MSFSLayoutGenerator.exe on the layout.json file? That's what fixed it for me after copying over the needed sound files.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Cees, did you run MSFSLayoutGenerator.exe on the layout.json file? That's what fixed it for me after copying over the needed sound files.
    Yep, I did. Like I said: to the letter.....

Cees

AZGF (0010) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

AZGF (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

AZGF (0004) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Very nice JanKees!

Cees

Hi,

A new v2 version is on the Restauravia website

- Revised flight model with, in particular, a significant reduction in the tendency to board on the left
    - Reduced interior noise level for the engine
    - Added rolling and crash sounds
    - Fixed interior details

Jean

Thx for the hu.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. When ever I switch the view to the pilot position view it locks up the simulator and I have to use the task manager to kill the task and then restart MSFS.
    The joystick POV button on my Logitech Extreme is using the default settings of "PREVIOS PILOT POSITION" mapped to the "JOYSTICK POV DOWN" or the "NEXT PILOT POSITION" mapped to the "JOYSTICK POV UP" buttons will instantly lock the sim.

I realize this is like the old joke of the patient who tells there doctor "it hurts when I do this" and the doctor responds "then don't do that", but its a hard habit to brake. Other than that its a great plane to fly.

I just tried this with V2, I had the same issue on V1 and deleted it from my library because of it, but though I would try to see if the new update fixed it.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

No problems with this version! Much better! Thank you! Great aircraft!

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 0