AzurPoly Transall C160 Released!

Thread: AzurPoly Transall C160 Released!

AzurPoly Transall C160 Released!

It's out on Marketplace! Tempted because Azurpoly's stuff is top-notch and it's a class of military plane I don't have (Rollus' A400M sounds like it needs more work than I've seen done on his previous releases). But at $32.99, I'm going to wait for some impressions...

So go get it and impress me!

It is a nice model. I see a couple of bugs in the EFB, mainly with selecting certain aircraft states and items. The sounds are nice but I hear a fluttering sound in the VC which I can't tell if it is supposed to be the props or a A/C based fan system. I enjoyed the older C-160 in FSX and P3D but this one is a step up. It almost certainly will need a few minor fixes here and there as they add new features in future updates.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG Azurpoly did a great job on this one!!!
    and for repainters there is paintkit released already!

If it wasn't for the FMC, I'd be interested!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I'm told it can't yet intercept and hold a VOR radial, though it's promised in a future upgrade. If true, for a pre-FMC aircraft, reliant on radio navaids for IFR navigation, it's very odd that this most basic functionality isn't there from day one. I was going to buy the Transall upon release, but now I'll wait.

It does look nice. Hopefully it will scratch my C130 itch. I must admit that the plane I enjoy the most atm is the Caribou.

Members who have read this thread: 0