ATR 42/72 Logitec Throttle problem

Thread: ATR 42/72 Logitec Throttle problem

ATR 42/72 Logitec Throttle problem

Is anyone else having problems using a Logitec throttle (the one with three levers and three buttons - USB powered) on the new ATRs? When I configure mine, it all goes well until the throttle is retarded to the stop detent, which it bypasses and goes into reverse. I have tried everything I know of to get it to not do that, but it is useless. Also, when shutting down, I can't! I cannot cut the fuel to the engines. I can move the levers forward and aft, but cannot press the cut off buttons. Any fixes, or anyone else having this problem? First plane in this sim to give me a problem. I have used this throttle for years now, and never had a problem using it. Love the plane, but need to fly it improperly until I get these two items resolved. I did post the the MS forum, but who knows what that will do. Thanks for any help.

Don BP

Select NO reverse on Throttle- then calibrate stops/notches... all in the EFB.

Prop axis controls Condition, but you need Feather 1 and Feather 2 for Cutoff- not worth it to me- my Turboprop profile uses NO axis- and I use the mouse.

YMMV

Carl

Thanks, Carl. I will try that. I can live w/o reverse, but would like to have it. Can't understand why this is the only one I have run into that acts like this. I appreciate the help.

Don BP

Don-

Once the above is sorted- add F1 (with slow repeat) and F2 to buttons and you will have reverse working also.

C

Members who have read this thread: 0