P3Dv4+ Douglas DC-6 Airtanker Pack V2.0

Thread: P3Dv4+ Douglas DC-6 Airtanker Pack V2.0

P3Dv4+ Douglas DC-6 Airtanker Pack V2.0

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: This is a comprehensive update from the original package for FSX/P3D. The update includes the updating of aircraft textures, addition of PBR, new updated model configurations/tanks, updated sounds, and a few additional liveries. This is the entire aircraft. Originally by the CalClassic Propliners team that gave me permission to create the original package, this is an improvement on that initial pack. The pack includes the DC-6/F aka: Baby DC-6 and the DC-6A and B models. Which encompass the shorter bodied airframe and longer bodied airframe with and without the aerodynamic propeller fairings on the prop hubs as well as other minor differences in configurations and tank designs. The operators included in this package are variations from Aero Union, Conair, Securite Civile, UTA Industries, TBM Inc, Sis-Q Flying Service, and Macavia International. 5 model variations and 8 liveries total. Original aircraft by Tom Gibson, FSAVIATOR, Jens Kristensen, and Greg Pepper. Airtanker conversion and update modifications by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3Dv4+ Douglas DC-6 Airtanker Pack V2.0
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

panel

Main panel and instruments do not show up. Put three folders in airplanes as instructed.

A few others have reported this on our facebook page. I have identified the issue and missing gauge files. They are available here. I will be issuing a fix for my other upload locations. Simply take the two files in this and place them in your main P3D gauges folder. I haven't received word back yet if this fixes the issue, but it should based on my backtracking. Also, based on the original updates done by CalClassics team, the majority of the 2D panel functionality was removed (to my knowledge) only the VC is fully functioning.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16V3...usp=share_link

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Members who have read this thread: 1