Requiem For A Hard Drive

Thread: Requiem For A Hard Drive

Requiem For A Hard Drive

On Wednesday this past week if memory serves me, (and at my age it doesn't always want to be recalled LOL) my Dell Desktop Hard Drive just up and died with no apparent reason. I did a digital autopsy but the cause is not determined just that the computer won't recognize that it's taking up space in the case. An answered prayer found me a 1TBB replacement with Windows 10 Pro installed (legally) for much less than I thought it would cost to replace it so I could afford it. It's on the way from California to me and when it arrives I will exchange it and be back up in business. I am currently just doing emails and SOH on my laptop but no flying or designing until it comes. I will then post the two Spartans in the Warbirds Library. I HAVE heard from my beta testers and was able to fix their few recommendations. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Richard

The HD is Dead Long Live The HD

my mail carrier delivered the new HD today and it fits like a glove and is all installed automatically detecting the activation key from the mother board as Microsoft Support said it would. I just now have to add the software I need to use. Long live the new HD.

Glad you were successful so far --

Prepar3D V4

Just installed it this afternoon between church services and my MJC Dash 8 Q400. Time to start training tomorrow with my videos I have from its realease back when. Looking forward to it. Wanna fly for awhile and put creating on the back burner. I will put the two Spartan downloads into the Library tomorrow as well. That's the end of this thread.

"Wanna fly for awhile and put creating on the back burner. I will put the two Spartan downloads into the Library tomorrow as well."

Well Richard you sure have earned it with as much as you've given to the community. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing it all. It is very much appreciated by many I'm sure.

Blue skies and good tailwinds to you...God bless

Posting Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    "Wanna fly for awhile and put creating on the back burner. I will put the two Spartan downloads into the Library tomorrow as well."

Well Richard you sure have earned it with as much as you've given to the community. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing it all. It is very much appreciated by many I'm sure.

Blue skies and good tailwinds to you...God bless
    Thank you. Knowing that our efforts are appreciated and I think I speak for all of us designers and creators novice or near-expert, it makes it all worth while. I am posting these tomorrow Friday in the Warbirds Library. The WWII has the original panel by Milton Shupe which includes a VC. The modern NC17634 that belongs to Jim Savage without whose references would not have been possible and to the FSDEvelopers who assisted me all along the way.I am going to try and attempt to create a VC panel like the modern 2D panel. Wish me luck and you all will benefit from a VC.

Members who have read this thread: 0