Junker Ju160 D-UNOR

Thread: Junker Ju160 D-UNOR

Junker Ju160 D-UNOR

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins

Description: This file contains alternative textures for Ralf Kreibich's Junkers Ju160. The textures depict the aircraft D-ANOR which was started life actually as a Ju60 and was converted into the first Ju160 V1 prototype.

The textures are actually an edit of the original textures by Ralf Kreibich and all basic textures included are those from the original model. I have chosen the D version to put these textures on as the model is nearly finished. Ralf was still working on the A version when he abandoned the model.

I did this repaint on request of SIAI S81 at the Sim-Outhouse. Normally I don't do requests, but as I liked the model, I decided to give at a shot.

I want to thank Ralf Kreibish for make this unusal model, Martin Wright for his amazing graphic tools and SIAI S81 at Sim-Outhouse for asking me to do this repaint/edit.

Enjoy,
    Huub
    April 2023

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Junker Ju160 D-UNOR
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon17 Airplane not found!

The airplane and the your textures looks very good! I would like to have it. But how I can find it? Not with searchkey Ju-160 or Ju160 not with the name of the original author and there is no link.
    So what shall I do with a repaint with missing airplane?

Regards

E.Welker

Erwin, not sure if this link will work given the vagaries of Flightsim's new site, but if it doesn't search for "Kreibich" at Flightsim.
    Andy

First of all, thank you for your nice work Erwin. I especially enjoy your work on the ships. Although sailing in FSX is like watching the grass grow, it is a pleasure to look at all the details of these ships.

I hope you were able to find Ralf Kreibich's Ju160, if not just give a shout and I will send it to you. I can warmly recommend all models by Ralf Kreibich, some of them can be found at Flightsim.com and some are available at avsim.net. Several of them have the source file included for the people who want to finish or upgrade the models.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub

Looks splendid in P3DV4.5

I converted the model- external fairly easy, internal its not possible to get Ralf's instrument animation proper working. Still looks splendid

THANK YOU !!!

Thanks Huub!
    It's great to refresh previous models - bringing them out into the spotlight again, and making them more useful!

Regards,
    Paul
    Visit FSXMissionsHangar.com
    For Missions in FSX and P3D

Thanks for the nice words guys, but there is really no cause why you should thank me. Ralf Kreibich made remarkable models and even the textures I uploaded are mainly his work. I just edited Ralf's textures to do another member a favour.

As said I warmly recommend all of Ralf's models. They are nice, often a bit funny and he made models which played a large role in German interwar aviation.

As a sort of Messerschmitt fan I'm very pleased with this Messerschmitt M.20, which might be a bit hard to find at avsim.

Definitely not the best Messerschmitt design, but it has its place in history. (https://www.baaa-acro.com/aircraft/messerschmitt-m20)

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon25 Glossy airplanes and detailes vessels

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    First of all, thank you for your nice work Erwin. I especially enjoy your work on the ships. Although sailing in FSX is like watching the grass grow, it is a pleasure to look at all the details of these ships.

I hope you were able to find Ralf Kreibich's Ju160, if not just give a shout and I will send it to you. I can warmly recommend all models by Ralf Kreibich, some of them can be found at Flightsim.com and some are available at avsim.net. Several of them have the source file included for the people who want to finish or upgrade the models.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thank you Huub for your fast response!
    In the meantime I found the bird at Simviation.com. But it is not glossy as seen on your pretty screenshot. I tried to use alphachanel but this makes the parts transparent. That means that the author did not enable reflectivity for the textures in his 3D program. Do you use a newer MDL as me? I am using FSX but to make parts glossy should not be a difference between FS2004 and FSX. Or I am wrong?
    I made a few glossy airplanes with my old FSDS 3.5 which works with MakeMDL and so converting from FSDS to MDL is an old FS0 method. But it works pretty well in FS2004 and FSX but it will not shiny in P3d.

It would be nice if you can send me your model please. You will find my e-Mail in the Readme of my addons.

And thank you for your compliments about my ships!
    Yes sailing a ship in a Flight simulator without high stormy waves is not really action but I like to discover the ships by "walking" from deck to deck using my FSX cameras. And ships provide definitly many more parts and details than airplanes. I don't know how many thousand parts are in my battleships. And I like to create as many animations as possible with as many effects as possible :-)

Cheers
    Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

Cheers,
    Huub
    Hi Huub,

one more question:
    Are you interested in the Dutch proud of the 17th century? The flagship of the Dutch fleet, the Zeven Provincien with 80 cannons? I have finished her last week but I will publish it for a certain reasons not before summer.
    Contact me via e-mail (look into my Readme of any of my addons) and I can send you that pretty ship of the line.

Cheers

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

You should have received an e-mail. The dates from both Ju-160s model files available at Simviation are different than the model file I have (most probably from Flightsim.com). So I think that is where the difference comes from.

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 1