AirWrench

Thread: AirWrench

AirWrench

Just a quick note to say I've uploaded a copy of the original mudpond.org version of AirWrench to the Warbirds Library (FS Add-Ons Library > FSX Add-Ons > FSX Utilities).

This version is free of charge for anyone to use without restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks View Post
    Just a quick note to say I've uploaded a copy of the original mudpond.org version of AirWrench to the Warbirds Library (FS Add-Ons Library > FSX Add-Ons > FSX Utilities).

This version is free of charge for anyone to use without restrictions.
    Thanks Jerry!

Cheers

Paul

P.S. Do you plan to develop any tools to help/assist with creating/fixing FMs for MSFS2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradburger View Post

P.S. Do you plan to develop any tools to help/assist with creating/fixing FMs for MSFS2020?
    Afraid not. I've just never had any interest in MSFS2020.

No problems Jerry, I can understand that!

I'm still having fun in P3D v5.3 doing FMs using your excellent tools, including the good old Excel spreadsheet!

Whist I have MSFS2020, I haven't really looked into the FM side too much, and I've got enough FM projects in P3D to keep me busy for a long while!

Cheers

Paul

The full flight dynamics of 2020 seems a bit of a mystery and would like to do some work but miss all the great tools that were available previously. Anybody have some current tool suggestions or leads?

Members who have read this thread: 14