Input needed

Thread: Input needed

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Input needed

Okay, I'm back in the PTO. Which Campaign do you want me to start my modernization re-do? They all were last published in 2020.

Cheers:

Shadow Wolf 07

PS:

The screenshot without a title is for: USS_Essex_CV-9_Campaign-2020.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91871612032952.jpg   73351612032952.jpg   34251612032952.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Blog Entries
    How about the stock campaign to work with all the new scenery etc. I prefer something you can fly either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwind View Post
    How about the stock campaign to work with all the new scenery etc. I prefer something you can fly either side.
    In another thread it was said, my brother in law,Talon redid the USN side before he passed away.It doesn't have the new scenery in it though because it wasn't done yet.On top of that,Do you know how much work it would be with the new scenery?You'd have to change so much with infrastrutures too.

Shadow Wolf is talking about updating his campaigns he did over the years.

Hiede

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    In another thread it was said, my brother in law,Talon redid the USN side before he passed away.It doesn't have the new scenery in it though because it wasn't done yet.On top of that,Do you know how much work it would be with the new scenery?You'd have to change so much with infrastrutures too.

Shadow Wolf is talking about updating his campaigns he did over the years.

Hiede
    It’s only a suggestion if it’s not something he is interested in doing why then he needn’t do it. You would need to make changes to some missions yes but it could be done. I am thinking about doing it myself but business picked up which I’m thankful for and I doubt I’ll be able to handle anything large now. Anyway whatever he does I’m sure it will be a hit.

Blog Entries
    One more thing I forgot to add is whatever you do decide on and it doesn’t need to be what I was wanting if you need anybody to help out I’ll be glad to help wherever I can.

Library Staff
    Greg, perhaps your campaigns and missions released in 2012?

SW, I'm OK with whatever you would enjoy revising yourself the most, as I think it's important the creator gets some enjoyment out of the process too

But I think "Desperate Battles" would resonate with the community the most, as it covers that most challenging (for the USN Pacific Fleet) period.

Chime in if you need something ...

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwind View Post
    How about the stock campaign to work with all the new scenery etc. I prefer something you can fly either side.[/I]
    Looking back into the history of this thread, I noticed (again) Deathwind's post. Hmm... I may put this idea on my to do list. I'll do the USN side and see if I can convince someone to do the IJN/IJAAF side.

In the meantime, I am getting a severe case of "campaign fatigue." I'm getting tired of plotting player and AI courses, waypoints and triggers/events. I think I'll take a few days off from mission building to refresh my pitiful brain. I have 47 missions built, but not flight tested.

I intend to stay creative though. Some work needs to be done on campaign related stuff, like opening videos, and cleaning up my downloads list. This will be an auto-loader installer, so a long, in depth listing won't be necessary - just a list of the credits, campaign synopsis and an installation readme.

Cheers:

Shadow Wolf 07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW
    47 of 60 missions! Landing back on the carrier 60 times! Maybe just hit X for me.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    SW
    47 of 60 missions! Landing back on the carrier 60 times! Maybe just hit X for me.
    Hi, Highpockets:

LOL: You won't have to make 60 landings. It is 60 total but in the campaign itself, you'll only have to fly about 25. Many are duplicates with the same mission for F4F/F6F, SBD or TBF randomly selected. Besides the mixed version there will be 3 other campaigns - a pure fighter, pure TBF and a pure SBD version.

The Japan missions should prove to be the most challenging. They all start after sunset. The earliest take off is 1900 hours. I don't remember if there is any lunar illumination... You'll love it, I'm sure.

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

At my age with my eyes, I may need some flares.

Members who have read this thread: 51