My Battleship USS North Carolina .zip (important)

Thread: My Battleship USS North Carolina .zip (important)

SOH-CM-2024

My Battleship USS North Carolina .zip (important)

I am hoping that all of you who downloaded my USS North Carolina could get it to show. My brother could not. I found out why. It is absolutely necessary for one to have the WARBIRDS FLEET PACK MSFS (which I purchased at SimMarket, link: https://secure.simmarket.com/marine-...ack-msfs.phtml) in your Community folder for my scenery to work. I am sorry for anyone who downloaded the scenery and still had a flat Bing or Google Map image. I should have stipulated that in my download. Old brain gets thick and muddy at times. So if it is not showing up in your MSFS, get the above package, which is available also at the Microsoft Store as well as my link at SimMarket.

Cazzie

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    I am hoping that all of you who downloaded my USS North Carolina could get it to show. My brother could not. I found out why. It is absolutely necessary for one to have the WARBIRDS FLEET PACK MSFS (which I purchased at SimMarket, link: https://secure.simmarket.com/marine-...ack-msfs.phtml) in your Community folder for my scenery to work. I am sorry for anyone who downloaded the scenery and still had a flat Bing or Google Map image. I should have stipulated that in my download. Old brain gets thick and muddy at times. So if it is not showing up in your MSFS, get the above package, which is available also at the Microsoft Store as well as my link at SimMarket.

Cazzie

Cazzie, I am considering buying the Warbirds Fleet Pack addon, but can the models included in it be used just as AI? I have zero interest in driving ships in MSFS. NC

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Cazzie, I am considering buying the Warbirds Fleet Pack addon, but can the models included in it be used just as AI? I have zero interest in driving ships in MSFS. NC
    I assume one can. But I found it easier to use the USS North Carolina in putting it where I wanted it as a Scenery package rather than a SimObjects package.

Cazzie

I downloaded the scenario without paying attention to the readme, hshshs I confess sadly, I'm getting to know the world, I'm leaving Brazil and I'm in the USA, I made the 42VA scenario, and now I'm thinking of doing this scenario, I'll see what I can do here to do
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Members who have read this thread: 0