A-10 Warthog At The Marketplace - Sort Of

Thread: A-10 Warthog At The Marketplace - Sort Of

A-10 Warthog At The Marketplace - Sort Of

Don't get your hopes up. Not only are there no underwing stores, there's not even a nose gun.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Seen it, it's horrible.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

A searchlight where the gun is supposed to be? Oh boy, sorry but MS/ASOBO's rules on this are going too far.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I mean, it's Deimos, so it's a step up from the MScenery A-10, I'm sure. At least Deimos tries, even though his stuff is simplistic. Lots of casual folks enjoy his Su-57.

But yeah, if you want to fly an A-10, DCS is your friend. Or break out the old Dynamix floppies...

The flashlight on the Deimos A-10's pretty hilarious, though.

From DC Designs Discord channel.

Folks, regarding the new "A-10", all I will say is that if you wait until later this year, you will be able to have a proper A-10 in MSFS, with custom systems and sound, without spending a single cent. I am unable to say anything else, but I'm sure most of you can read between the lines. Trust me, anything you spend now on any A-10 will be money down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    From DC Designs Discord channel.Folks, regarding the new "A-10", all I will say is that if you wait until later this year, you will be able to have a proper A-10 in MSFS, with custom systems and sound, without spending a single cent. I am unable to say anything else, but I'm sure most of you can read between the lines. Trust me, anything you spend now on any A-10 will be money down the drain
    I wonder if this could also involve the Milviz/Blackbird Skyraider, maybe it will finally see the light of day? A free MSFS Close Air Support DLC was certainly not on my bingo card but i'd gladly accept it
    Last edited by thomas_mac; March 31st, 2023 at 07:31.

Given the continued enforcement of the ridiculous gun barrel policy, I am super curious as to what Dean is hinting at.

I've often wondered about the MSFS simulator in this area - sure - a civilian flight sim, family friendly, no air combat or even weapons represented on the aircraft included or in the marketplace...
    But with 'Top Gun' as the centerpiece -
    Curious to see what Dean is very carefully referring to, when the time comes
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 4