A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Scenery

Description: This was a scenery project inspired by another project I was working on. While working on the hangers and terminal at Brunswick Regional (KSUT), I took a flight from there to KILM Wilmington. I decided along the flight to look for the USS North Carolina moored on the Cape Fear River. And I found her. Only she was a flat Google Earth image (I use the MSFS Map Enhancement Tool and use Google Earth textures), I imagine the image shows up flat and non-3D in Bing maps also. Although the USS North Carolina in the WARBIRDS FLEET PACK MSFS (purchased at SimMarket, https://secure.simmarket.com/marine-...ack-msfs.phtml) is listed as an Airplane Sim Object, I found it much easier to work with here as a Scenery Package rather than a SimObject Package. Coordinates for the USS North Carolina museum are 34 degrees 14.11 minutes N, 77 degrees 57.44 minutes W. Now Wilmington has her boat. To fly to her, take off Runway 24 at KILM, Wilmington, NC and fly directly straight to the Cape Fear River, then turn to port, you will not miss the big boat.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit USS North Carolina battleship
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.