A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Helicopters

Description: Well, here it is folks... My converted Ka-26 Sprayer Model for FSX.

A Very Special Thanks to Tamas Nemeth for giving me the rights to convert, and post my new model here on SOH. The Nemeth Brothers have always been a staple through the years with their great models for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

My models include the KA-26 Sprayer with the nose, and without the nose. Paint kit included. The Artificial Horizon gauge is the only one not working... Haven't figured that out yet... Just switch it off.

Included is the Nemeth Designs model for FS9, along with my new conversion for FSX. The models must be kept as FREEWARE. Under NO circumstances must they be sold, or redistributed without the expressed written permission from Nemeth Designs. The Nemeth Brothers maintain their copyrights.

Thank you! Mako8841. 3-27-2023.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Nemeth Designs KAMOV KA-26 SPRAYER HUNGARY Complete Converted Model for FSX Photoreal
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.