P3D_V4 NH-90 for P3D V4.5

Thread: NH-90 for P3D V4.5

NH-90 for P3D V4.5

Where can I find the NH-90 for P3D V4.5, the existing one is for fsx , and if possible do the conversion with MCX. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NH90.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	90243
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-2-22_15-44-19-14.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	353.8 KB 
ID:	90244

SOH-CM-2022
    If it truly is an FSX native model then it should work in P3D.
    There may be gauge issues if it uses .gau files rather than xml (ie CAB) files for the gauges.

If it isn't FSX native then you may be able to convert it via MCX, without trying there is no way to say.

Gavin

I don't know if you know the one with the three variants (troops, medevacs and tanks) it ran on fsx and on version 3 of P3D. I tried to run it on v4.5 but nothing is visible, only the lights are visible, the same thing after the MCX conversion. I don't know maybe I did something wrong in the conversion?

On some models in my dealings with all the conversions I've done. If the model doesn't have two separate, i.e. a separate exterior and interior model it wont show up in P3Dv4.5. It isn't always the case, but largely this has been my experience moving some FSX, but nearly all FS9 stuff is this way. So when you convert the exterior, if it doesn't have an interior, you have to either merge out the interior model from the base or sub/model merge another aircraft's interior model and subsequent panel to it.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

This is the process I did for the conversion:
    - uploaded mdl file (from "model" folder)
    - exported the file to the original "model" folder naming it "nh-90 interior"
    - then I modified the "model" .cfg file inserting the string of the new mdl file

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre88m21 View Post
    This is the process I did for the conversion:
    - uploaded mdl file (from "model" folder)
    - exported the file to the original "model" folder naming it "nh-90 interior"
    - then I modified the "model" .cfg file inserting the string of the new mdl file
    From your previous 2 posts it sounds like your model wasn't a true FSX conversion (they would have interior and exterior files separated)

If you haven't already - read all the way thru this tutorial on converting models
    Convert FS2004 Aircraft to FSX (calclassic.com)

Pay special attention to part 7 about creating a VC

good luck

Converting legacy models into P3D is very difficult to do if you have no experiences with any skills in modelling or converting.
    But if you are interested in and have time and patience to learn it, you will be able to use almost all former FS2004 aircraft also in P3D.

As mentioned before: If you download an aircraft or heli you firstly have to have a look at the model folder. If there is only one model file inside, it is only for FS2004.

If you are not intent only on the NH-90 especially, then I would also recommend the great Westland EH-101

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/53/672

which comes as native FSX/P3D model I own as well....

Best regards, Manfred.

Last year i did my own converting of this NH-90. Working in P3D 4.5 very nice. Did different variants (with long range tanks, doorgunner and so on), and also the Seatiger and the Sealion navy variants.
    Cockpit and flight model is from the Rikoooo AW139.
    For me it is working very nice. Just still this model has a problem with the doors (CTRL E). They open completly and then at once they close again. The did not stay open. Think that`s just a little problem to manage.

Never did an upload for this because the copyright of Rikoooo AW139.
    Not perfect but usable.

And here the navy variants of Seatiger and Sealion

Greetings
    Klaus

Two variants at ETHL Laupheim

Last edited by klnowak; March 26th, 2023 at 06:52.

klnowak , is there also the standard version, without external tanks?

Members who have read this thread: 6