Developers mode menu resizing question

Thread: Developers mode menu resizing question

SOH-CM-2023

Developers mode menu resizing question

When attempting to design scenery, the project editor menu pops up occupying the left 20% of the monitor, in a black opaque background and when the inspector menu is activated it occupies the right 25% of the monitor in a black opaque background. More space will be needed for the rest of the menus needed in the design process. The two menus sizes can be reduced horizontally but not vertically or moved about.

How can one resize vertically these big menus. Would love a solution if you have one.

I first ran into this problem with the SDK 0.20.5 when I moved a menu off screen and the menu filled the screen vertically with a black background and could not be resized vertically. Now SDK v0.21.0 is loaded and it produces the black oversized menu when starting the project editor. Also when building the scenery the console does not now show the build details.

I did have success building a simple scenery when all menus could be moved and resized, but am hindered for lack of monitor space.

There's a dedicated section of the official forum for the SDK. If you don't get an answer here, I suggest there.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0