Interesting tv show for all of you

Thread: Interesting tv show for all of you

Exclamation Interesting tv show for all of you

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

If you are member of Amazon Prime, you are getting amazing and interesting tv show called STEVE CANYON featuring F-102 Delta Dagger as tv actor and tv star while other historic jet fighters provide supporting acting roles!!!

It is fantastic tv show program that had been classified for years until the federal government decided to de-clasify this tv show and made it available for public entertainment RIGHT NOW.

It has tons of fantastic episodes featuring jet fighters and jet interceptors in ACTION

Did you know that B-29 bomber can tow THREE F-102 Delta Dagger planes with their engines off in mid air??

Did you know that B-29 bomber use miles per hour instead of knots for speedometer in cockpit panel??

Amazing new facts in the tv show

WATCH THAT TV SHOW!!

Regards,

Aharon

The one and only season of that show can be seen for free on Tubi. I may go check it out.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Shalom and greetings all my pals,

If you are member of Amazon Prime, you are getting amazing and interesting tv show called STEVE CANYON featuring F-102 Delta Dagger as tv actor and tv star while other historic jet fighters provide supporting acting roles!!!

It is fantastic tv show program that had been classified for years until the federal government decided to de-clasify this tv show and made it available for public entertainment RIGHT NOW.

It has tons of fantastic episodes featuring jet fighters and jet interceptors in ACTION

Did you know that B-29 bomber can tow THREE F-102 Delta Dagger planes with their engines off in mid air??

Did you know that B-29 bomber use miles per hour instead of knots for speedometer in cockpit panel??

Amazing new facts in the tv show

WATCH THAT TV SHOW!!

Regards,

Aharon
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm only 47 so I've never seen the show but I used to read the comic in the paper.

Members who have read this thread: 0