2023 Formula One (Woe To Mercedes & Ferrari)?

Thread: 2023 Formula One (Woe To Mercedes & Ferrari)?

Icon5 2023 Formula One (Woe To Mercedes & Ferrari)?

Will Alpine and Aston Martin both finish the season ahead of Mercedes and Ferrari?

Icon2

Looks like the FIA got silly again with Alonso.....

Hey All

FIA taketh away from Alonzo and FIA giveth back to Alonzo... Right thing to do.

I think Mercedes much better than they are showing now as I think they will get their aero act together.

Ferrari good grief. Do they even have an act to get together? I'm not impressed by Fred an I am a Ferrari fan. I suspect there will be upper mgmt conflicts with Fred to come.

Red Bull is the class of the field and will be even better when they quit using Honda engines and go to Ford?

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    Hey All

FIA taketh away from Alonzo and FIA giveth back to Alonzo... Right thing to do.

-Ed-
    Ah....I missed where they gave it back....still ridiculous nevertheless....

I had nothing better to do so I watched the 3rd annual Jamal Khashoggi Memorial Grand Prix.

FIA=Bureaucrats doing what Bureaucrats do.

FORD 'power' to RBR better than Honda? They certainly did well with 'Stewart' and 'Jaguar' previously....NOT.

On a more serious note, I doubt Alpine will come in ahead of Ferrari and Mercedes, Ocon and Gasly are an explosive pairing, while Aston Martin are looking good it is really far too soon, when they hit the European rounds is when we see their true potential.

And just for laughs, Norris is looking very ordinary compared to his 'Rookie' teammate........
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I had nothing better to do so I watched the 3rd annual Jamal Khashoggi Memorial Grand Prix.

FIA=Bureaucrats doing what Bureaucrats do.

FORD 'power' to RBR better than Honda? They certainly did well with 'Stewart' and 'Jaguar' previously....NOT.

On a more serious note, I doubt Alpine will come in ahead of Ferrari and Mercedes, Ocon and Gasly are an explosive pairing, while Aston Martin are looking good it is really far too soon, when they hit the European rounds is when we see their true potential.

And just for laughs, Norris is looking very ordinary compared to his 'Rookie' teammate........
    Danny Ricc is one of my favorite drivers (as he's the only one that to this date, gave Max a good fight) - and it pains me to see him in this state.
    Hopefully he can get a ride in Indycar.....or dare I say Alpha Tauri....

Members who have read this thread: 0