Thought I Would Pop In and Say HI

Thread: Thought I Would Pop In and Say HI

Thought I Would Pop In and Say HI

CFS2 Crew, Good morning on this wonderful Sunday morning in March! I am still alive and kicking, though not real high kicks...... I have been occupying my time substitute teaching almost every day of the week and coaching high school girls varsity basketball and high school track. I am doing my best to help our next generation of leaders grow up to become productive members of society in a very confusing and complex world we are living in today. Which leaves very little time to pursue our hobby. But, I decided to get back in the saddle and have some quality, CFS2 computer time, so I am downoading some of my favorite campaigns to reinstall and relax a bit. Take care everyone. Life is truly amazing. Blessings, Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Glad to see you are ok and back to SOH. Sure beats watching TV.

Good for you! More so in working with this new generation--but also glad to see you back here as well.

Hi DD! It's great to see you back, alive and well. Good to be working with our future leaders. I occupy my time still assisting veterans navigate the Veterans Administration maze of paperwork and rules as a DAV Chapter service officer. Your old buddy Rami has been too busy with work and all to frequently visit SOH, but I see him 3-4 times a week on Skype. I will pass it on that you are back in the air.

Cheers:

Greg
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Hi DD! It's great to see you back, alive and well. Good to be working with our future leaders. I occupy my time still assisting veterans navigate the Veterans Administration maze of paperwork and rules as a DAV Chapter service officer. Your old buddy Rami has been too busy with work and all to frequently visit SOH, but I see him 3-4 times a week on Skype. I will pass it on that you are back in the air. Cheers: Greg
    Thanks Greg, You just reminded me that I have to get with my local DAV to file for BP related to Agent Orange under the PACT provisions. I tried at the Merriitt Island, FL DAV and the as.......JERK kicked me out for not wearing a mask. I will go to my local Melbourne DAV tomorrow.
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Icon22 Reply...

DD73,

Hello!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 0