Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
Anyhoo - I do wish this constant flaming and bashing would end but - who are we kidding. "this is the way" apparently..
HeyHeyWood, aren't you going a bit overboard (to stay on topic) with the 'constant flaming and bashing' ?...

Constant ?... Where's the flaming and bashing with for instance the recently released Farman F.60, P-40N, DHC-4 Caribou, Bf-108 Taifun, Mig-15bis ? (Ok, i made a remark about the,say,inelegant spinning prop anims of the otherwise superb Caribou model. But that's all ! ;-)

No flaming nore bashing going on regarding any of these new MSFS models. Atleast not according to my understanding of what flaming and bashing means. Sure, the normal wishes to please fix this or please add that but you can hardly call that flaming and bashing, can you.

The subject of this thread happend to be an 'abnormal release'. Something that shouldn't have been released in the state it was in in the first place. You should be able to agree with that, right ? Just because of that it got pretty bad reviews and IMHO well deserved too.