RAF Sculthorpe-v2 FS9

Thread: RAF Sculthorpe-v2 FS9

Not one, but two airfield's and other stuff too

RAF Sculthorpe for FS9v2 1/3/23

This is an updated version to incorporate Dave and Mick's great new B45 Tornado for FS9,
    they have also very kindly provided a low poly Ai version and ive used it and an included traffic file in this new update,
    Just unzip the "B-45 No VC.zip" into your Aircraft folder, and your good to go

You'll also find a tidy'd up version of some old West Raynham scenery which was a few miles south, to use if you wish,
    more details in read-me included in the RAF West Raynham_v2.zip . There are other version's of WR if you want, including Brian Clark's version with Bloodhound missile's, but they were introduced in the late 60's, long after the USAF pulled out of Sculthorpe, and i wanted mine to be more retro

Ive included a GW ground poly for Golden Wings user's, just copy and paste the bgls from GW-POLY folder, backing up originals
    Thanks to Sidney Schwartz for the ramp lights

You will see a folder named "Fairford-bgl" I noticed there was an unusally large amount of ground objects at
    Sculthorpe, turn's out EZ-senery sent some of them to the object bgl in my Fairford scenery. You shouldn't need this bgl, but if things
    look a bit odd, add this bgl to your RAF Fairford/scenery folder, NOT Sculthrope

You probably have all of these objects anyway, but just to recap---
    MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FS9) will be needed from the file library at https://militaryaiworks.com/
    RAF Manston 44 FS9.zip will be needed for extra obs, find in SOH FS9 scenery library
    You'll find a Zip in this file, "USAAF vchs.zip", If you dont already have these,unzip and place Bgl into Addon-scenery/scenery, and Bmp's into Addon-scenery/texture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s1.jpg  

Many thanks Ian.

Something for the Cold War, Sir?

Cheers

Shessi

Looks great!

RAF Sculthorpe-v2 FS9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: An updated version of my Sculthorpe scenery including B45 Ai kindly provided by Dave and Mick.
    This is a complete scenery so ditch older version's
    lots of important stuff in the read-me

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RAF Sculthorpe-v2 FS9
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Another Ian Elliot gem!! I've been meaning to get my CalClassic install properly sorted this is just the push I needed, a footie free Saturday evening seems the ideal time to do it.
    Andy

There's still football, but only for 20 mins
    Glad you like, i paid attention to the lighting on this one, looks good at night also

Ian, check your PMs.

Thanks for doing this Ian. Ken and I started messing with this base when we were doing Burtonwood as I had a few B-45’s flying in from there along with a couple B-26 target tugs stationed there at the time. Looking forward to downloading this shortly. Another good fit for the Calclassic world.

Members who have read this thread: 3