Formation flight.

Thread: Formation flight.

Icon5 Formation flight.

I like to do some formationflights with my warbirds, but there are seldom other pilots available. So what do I do, ..... I fly all the planes myself .
    Thanks for the FSRecorder, this can easily be done. Here we go, Ernie, Ernie, Ernie and Ernie, and of course some of Classic Hangars fabulous FW-190A.

Have a nice day.
    Ernie

Very nice...

I know what you mean, I'm a solo formation flyer myself. Nice shots you have there.

Are you aware of the freeware formation tool by Jerry Beckworth?

FSX AI Formation Toys - Version 3

It's much easier to get a formation together than building one using FSRecorder, but judging by your screenshots, you're already doing a super job.

datter
    Quote Originally Posted by X_eidos2 View Post
    Are you aware of the freeware formation tool by Jerry Beckworth?

FSX AI Formation Toys - Version 3

It's much easier to get a formation together than building one using FSRecorder, but judging by your screenshots, you're already doing a super job.
    I do formation flying with FSRecorder from time to time myself, but AI Formation Toys sounds like it might be worth messing around with. Found it over here.

tigisfat
    I'll have to check that out!!

EgoR64
    :friday: Formation Shots !!

Bone, Where did ya Get those cools planes and tanker ?? Nice !!

Attachment 79827Attachment 79828Attachment 79829Attachment 79830Attachment 79831

tigisfat
    Great stuff!! I've been praying for an add-on that will make AI aircraft fly in formation with me. I want to fly as lead blue angel, or something similar. How fun would that be!

That AI program is great isn't it? This thread reminded me of it and I downloaded it to the new machine. I wish you could set up helicopter AI though.

Many impressive formations here :ernae: .
    I am aware of the Ai Formation Toy, but I prefer the human nature of pilots not that perfect.
    In my formations the pilots are doing lot of mistakes. I also do navigation flights with some touch and go`s on different airbases, and the landings in close formation with Aerosoft F-16 requires a lot of attention.

Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by EgoR64 View Post
    :friday: Formation Shots !!

Bone, Where did ya Get those cools planes and tanker ?? Nice !!
    The tanker came from this site, the 3rd one down. It comes with two paints, the one that you see with orange flashes, and the one in my pics that is just silver.

http://www.geocities.com/r0kec/kc135.html

The F-111 is an Alphasim model, and the F-18 is from the Acceleration pack.

hey thankx for the link to the formation tool that will come in handy

Members who have read this thread: 1