Flettner Fl 282 Soundset

Thread: Flettner Fl 282 Soundset

Flettner Fl 282 Soundset

Hi all. I think I've just uploaded the long promised sound pack for the Flettner Fl 282, actually I think I've uploaded it four times, as the Library wasn't behaving in the usual way! My apologies to the Mods who will have to sweep up the debris I have left in passing.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    Hi all. I think I've just uploaded the long promised sound pack for the Flettner Fl 282, actually I think I've uploaded it four times, as the Library wasn't behaving in the usual way! My apologies to the Mods who will have to sweep up the debris I have left in passing.
    Four times it is, LOL. Are they all identical? Will get it sorted when I know.

No worries,
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Four times it is, LOL. Are they all identical? Will get it sorted when I know.

No worries,
    Jamie
    They are all identical, yes. I wasn't getting the usual "You've uploaded a file, we'll check it first you numpty" message, so I assumed the upload hadn't happened, thereby proving that I am indeed a numpty. Thanks for sorting it Jamie.
    Andy

Replacement Soundset for Flettner Fl 282

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Sounds

Description: A replacement soundset for the Mark Adams/Dodosim Flettner Fl 282 beta.

With thanks to A.F. Scrub, David Wooster, Mick Morrissey and, of course, Mark Adams & Anton Flettner.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Replacement Soundset for Flettner Fl 282
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

is there a link to get this helo? did a geneeral search and no go

Quote Originally Posted by demile View Post
    is there a link to get this helo? did a geneeral search and no go

It is over at Flightsim. No good searching for Flettner as it was uploaded as "FS2004 Fettner Fl282 Kolibri" so Kolibri will find it if that link doesn't work.
    Andy

Members who have read this thread: 0