Caribou Prop texture fix

Thread: Caribou Prop texture fix

Caribou Prop texture fix

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Other

Description: DHC4 Caribou Prop motion texture update version 1

The MSFS2020 DHC4 Caribou is a great and visually appealing aircraft. Unfortunately, at least to my taste it
    suffered from one small visual flaw. The Prop motion textures did not look quite right.

Let me start by acknowledging that many of you might like the default prop motion textures, if so, these
    replacement textures are not for you.

But it you do not like the current default prop motion textures then give these a try.

INSTALLATION:

Simply copy the content of the zipped file into your FS2020/Community folder.

NOTE:

In attempting to redo and correct the DHC4 Caribou prop motion textures I found out that the original
    implementation was slightly flawed. With that said there are a few slight imperfections that depending
    on lighting conditions will become obvious if you look closely. I tried to account for them as best as I can
    but as mentioned before the original texture application was flawed and no matter what I tried I could
    not correct them.

The use these files is at your own risk, I will not be held accountable, that is why I asked you to please
    back up your original prop motion files.

To uninstall just delete the Caribou Prop texture folder WITHIN your FS2020 Community folder.

I hope that you are pleased with the final outcome and enjoy them.

If you want to provide useful suggestions for improvement please send them to:

jimsgoldman@comcast.net
    jimsgoldman@gmail.com

Best of luck

Jim

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Caribou Prop texture fix
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Last edited by Jim Goldman; March 5th, 2023 at 10:49.

Members who have read this thread: 2