throttles

Thread: throttles

throttles

this url has a single engined throttle setup, well the levers,for honeycomb bravo throttle quads,labeled for WWII spitfires, but could work with any id think.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1353512...active_7&sts=1

Blog Entries
    If windows recognizes it as a usb device, you should be able to assign any axis or button to what you want it to be. I can assign my Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS to any setting I want. I don't see this being different.

You may need to use FSUIPC or Axis & Ohs rather than any software that comes with the device. For instance, I never use the software that came with the Thrustmaster joystick and HOTAS. I use either MSFS's assignments or FSUIPC and/or Axis & Ohs.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

thanks for that, but these are the actual levers. like the dc-3 levers, pc-6.. dhc-6.. they have 727,737,747,787,GA. and some airbus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    thanks for that, but these are the actual levers. like the dc-3 levers, pc-6.. dhc-6.. they have 727,737,747,787,GA. and some airbus.
    Those levers operate either a potentiometer or a hall effect pot. That is what Windows and MSFS read and convert movement of the lever to axis movement in the sim.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I bought the levers for the DC 3. Fits on the Honeycomb Bravo perfectly. Easy to assign the levers. It makes flying the plane feel so much better than the stock levers.
    DC-3 / C-47 Throttle Set for Honeycomb Bravo Flight Simulator - Etsy
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Quote Originally Posted by paiken View Post
    I bought the levers for the DC 3. Fits on the Honeycomb Bravo perfectly. Easy to assign the levers. It makes flying the plane feel so much better than the stock levers.
    DC-3 / C-47 Throttle Set for Honeycomb Bravo Flight Simulator - Etsy
    yeah,pretty awesome.i got the DC-3/C-47,DHC-6,PC-6,and i want to get,or i will get,the ones i have posted above and the GA levers for my twin GA's(for my G-55/58 Barron)

Members who have read this thread: 0