FlightSim Studio - Tecnam P2006T MKII Released

Thread: FlightSim Studio - Tecnam P2006T MKII Released

FlightSim Studio - Tecnam P2006T MKII Released

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/shop/mic...am-p2006t-mkii

Sweet looking little bird with several unique features!

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Oh, I'm glad you posted that because I looked at it and thought it was the P86B Victor that Nemeth released a week or two ago to less than stellar reviews. This one looks more solid, though with the Flying Flea, DHC-4, AN-225, and Bf-108 all new in my hangar, it's going to go onto my "I might check it out if there's a drought of new airplanes down the road" list.

You might see how I could get confused... Other than the fixed gear, looks like very similar classes of aircraft.

FSS P2006T:

Nemeth P68:

Aha, found this:

The P2006T may have a striking resemblance to the P68 Partenavia, most likely because the same engineer designed it. Professor Luigi Pascale, whose nephew Paolo is the current CEO of Tecnam, designed the Partenavia and the P2006T. The P2006T is slightly smaller than the original P68, having only four seats versus the P68’s six seats.

That explains my confusion. Glad the FSS offering is more solid than the Nemeth release.

For anyone that's purchased, does the plane have any liveries with customizable registration?

It's not a deal breaker, but it would make me more eager to purchase if it does (for me, for GA's, it always seems a bit
    immersion breaking to fly a plane with Swiss registration in South Australia, or a plane with Australian registration in
    northern Scotland).

Thanks

In the video I posted by CGAVIATOR, the military model being flown has the same thing showing on the side of the plane, and also in a few of the interior shots, so I'm 99.99% sure that at least that model has dynamic registration on the exterior and interior.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I'm not a big fan of the modern tadpole looking composite GA aircraft trend, but this one I find is pretty cool looking. Almost as though the Aero Commander was re-imagined for this era.

I see one of these flying over our shop occasionally.

Forest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    In the video I posted by CGAVIATOR, the military model being flown has the same thing showing on the side of the plane, and also in a few of the interior shots, so I'm 99.99% sure that at least that model has dynamic registration on the exterior and interior.
    Thanks Tom.

Hey All,

Long time since I posted (life changes, cataracts an all). I do have all msfs components an am looking to get flying again.

This plane is the kind I like. Another perfect bird to go into air hauler 2 which I will buy as I really enjoyed air hauler 1. Anybody here buy it? What's it like?

Good to be back!!!

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Yeah, yeah - necropost blah blah...

I finally decided to get this one from Aerosoft. I didn't know until after they had my money that there's a second folder that has to be there for everything to work right. I don't think it's DRM though - it has some WASM stuff in it and it also has a readme that says there's one other plane that requires it.

As for the plane itself, it's quite nice visually, and flies nice too. It's no speed demon, but it's much closer to what I might actually fly if I was a small air taxi/cargo operator. As I type this, I'm enroute from Dominicci to Princess Julianna at 5000' fully loaded. That's about as high as it likes. At 8000', it was a few degrees nose up flying level and not making much speed. At 5000', I have the MAP set to 24 InHg and the props at about 2200 RPM. That's getting me about 130 KTAS. After setting out at just under MTOW, I think this might be fairly close to what it might be in the real thing. It's also not hard on frames, so my system isn't working any harder than normal. She's not the cheapest addon out there, but she does offer a fairly in-depth experience. I'm not mad I bought it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2023.07.16 - 17.47.12.25.jpg  
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

It's on sale for a VERY reasonable price in the marketplace right now. I love it. It looks good (with customizable registration -- which I like), has reasonable systems simulation, and flies well. My only little gripe is the checklist card is stored in the front window. It's not too much in the way of the view, but that's definitely not where I would store it. Other than that, it's worth the money at full price. Right now, it's a steal.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

I'd rather pay more and not have locked files. I've already adjusted the max steering angle and enabled diff. braking on my copy - even before launching it the first time. It's one of the first things I do with a new plane. My biggest gripe at the moment is not being able to see my copilot from inside the cabin.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I'd rather pay more and not have locked files. I've already adjusted the max steering angle and enabled diff. braking on my copy - even before launching it the first time. It's one of the first things I do with a new plane.
    totally agree on that
    when ever there is a option to bypass marketplace do it!
    otherwise it is impossible to even do slightest mods to aircraft

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    when ever there is a option to bypass marketplace do it!
    to be more precise I would like to add the word legal in front of option!

Members who have read this thread: 1