(Released) Rara-Avis Sims Pou du Ciel

Thread: (Released) Rara-Avis Sims Pou du Ciel

(Released) Rara-Avis Sims Pou du Ciel

Hi guys, just a heads up that I released my flying flea yesterday on iniBuilds and Just Flight.

https://store.inibuilds.com/products...ying-flea-msfs

https://www.justflight.com/product/r...im-flying-flea

Here's a trailer from iniBuilds - - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0I3gKOLLUE

Thanks
    Craig

Mod edit for purchase link: https://store.inibuilds.com/products...ying-flea-msfs
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; February 28th, 2023 at 13:20. Reason: Added links

Congratulations for release and the finish!

The model is really cool, I recommend it a lot, many may be pleasantly surprised .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

February is a short pay month for me.

Will have to wait till I next get paid.

Holy moly, Craig, what a fantastic job!

Umm, any landing you can walk away from, right? I *touched down* on the runway,...

I wasn't expecting the amazing variety of airplane variants! Folks, this doesn't just have multiple liveries, it has a whole bunch of very different variants with different panels, different highly-detailed engines, a variety of landing gear configs, etc. And each of *those* has a couple of livery variants.

But more important than how it looks (beautiful) is how it flies. And boy, this is a unique and challenging little bird! Takeoff is easy, flying isn't hard to get used to, but landing... I think I'm going to have to go to KEDW or White Sands dry lake bed for practice until I master this thing!

Also, note that Inibuilds is a couple of bucks cheaper for US users than Just Flight.

And lots of variety in panels, landing gear, etc. Craig says 10 different 3D models!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Funny to see the world largest aircraft only a $1 more. ;-)
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Funny to see the world largest aircraft only a $1 more. ;-)
    You could buy a "MSCENERY" helicopter for the same price
    Craig

What a fun little aircraft! I always look forward to what you produce. Greatly anticipating anything else you have coming in the future (especially if it’s pronounced “Sopwith Pup”)

Thanks Sean, I'd love to bring the Pup into MSFS but it was in collaboration with another developer.... I may contact him and ask permission. Still a new project has started 60% done, and its even more weird.
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Holy moly, Craig, what a fantastic job!

Umm, any landing you can walk away from, right? I *touched down* on the runway,...

I wasn't expecting the amazing variety of airplane variants! Folks, this doesn't just have multiple liveries, it has a whole bunch of very different variants with different panels, different highly-detailed engines, a variety of landing gear configs, etc. And each of *those* has a couple of livery variants.

But more important than how it looks (beautiful) is how it flies. And boy, this is a unique and challenging little bird! Takeoff is easy, flying isn't hard to get used to, but landing... I think I'm going to have to go to KEDW or White Sands dry lake bed for practice until I master this thing!

Also, note that Inibuilds is a couple of bucks cheaper for US users than Just Flight.

Great screen shots ! thanks.
    Craig

Lovely job Craig!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks Roger ! good to see you still hang out here.
    Craig

SOH-CM-2024
    I got her from Just Flight Craig. Takes some getting used to, but the ultimate low and slow let's see what this looks like airplane. Our local craft brewery and drinking establishment, 2 Witches, situated along the Dan River in Danville, VA.

CazzieAttachment 90316

Payday cometh.

Quote Originally Posted by NSS View Post
    February is a short pay month for me.

Will have to wait till I next get paid.
    Payday yesterday.

Just Flight have taken my money and I am downloading.

Bertie and I flying low and slow over where I fly RC aircraft.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-04-01 (1) copy.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	558.0 KB 
ID:	90329Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-04-01 (2) copy.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	569.5 KB 
ID:	90330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-04-01 copy.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	524.1 KB 
ID:	90331

So relaxing.

Members who have read this thread: 0