A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: The Grumman F7F Tigercat, also known as the "Firecat" in aerial firefighting service flew as the first fast twin engine IA or Initial Attack firebomber in the United States. The Tigercat airtankers came equipped with either a 800 gallon or 1000 gallon retardant tank. These versions are the 1000 gallon tank version. The original model was done by Milton Shupe and with his permission I have combined it with the updated versions done by Gordon Madison, and my own updates with PBR and some associated file updates. I have also included an addition six liveries to make a total of eight from the original releases for FS2004. Operators included in the pack are TBM Inc, SV Flying Service, Sis-Q Flying Service, and Cal-Nat Airways. Each operator has two liveries. Aircraft is only compatible in P3Dv4 and V5. Please read the readme file as there are many many other people that have helped make the Tigercats possible over the years, and their names are part of this continuation. Many thanks to Milton Shupe. Additional repaints and modifications by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00"

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3Dv4+ F7F Tigercat Firebomber Pack
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.