Alphasim WWI Scenery

Thread: Alphasim WWI Scenery

Alphasim WWI Scenery

I've been trying to get the Alphasim WWI scenery to work. I was able to add it to the scenery library but I am unable to find "Western Front" as an airport to fly from. Has anyone tried this scenery before?

Thanks,

Rob

Do you mean this here?

http://www.allflightmods.com/microso...front-scenery/

It's named for FS2004, but some files are clearly useable only with FSX.

Bernard

Yes, that is the scenery that I'm referring to. I got it installed but can't find an airfield to fly from.

You got four Afcad files. There is one for Abbeville and an other for Douai. All four should appear in your airport selection anyway.

Bernard

Central reservation of the M62 in God's Own County.
    My this is going back some. There are only 3 airfields, AF2_LFOI is a duplicate of Abbeyville ( can't remember why I had to do that, I think it's to take out the stock Abbeyville ). I did in fact create 2 ver. of the Western Front for Alphasim, for that's it's name, FS 2004 and FSX.

After unzipping to the Root Folder of the Sim you have to 'activate' the Western Front folder in Addon Scenery. You will then be able to select the 3 airfields.

I can not help further than that. Alphasim is long gone and I have moved on.
    MickeyD

Thank you all for the help, this is one of the reasons why I enjoy visiting SOH.

Thank you MickeyD for your scenery. I'm looking forward to checking out the airfields this weekend.

I've really enjoyed the Alphasim products over the years and was glad that many of them were available through Freeware.

I've enjoyed many different flight sims and am thankful to all of the developers that have worked hard to provide the different addons over the years.

Thanks again!

Rob

Many years ago I did this multiple AI traffic for FS9 version of Western Front.

Bernard

That looks great. I hope I have some time this weekend to try both the FSP and FSX version.

Rob

Members who have read this thread: 1