New vshoresu texture

Thread: New vshoresu texture

Blog Entries

New vshoresu texture

I made new shore line textures using images of real sand and water foam and this is what i got.

https://imgur.com/a/T3A1xCk

Blog Entries

vshoresu

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: Hello Ladies and Beer Gutters, Drunks and Soberness I bring to you this day a new beach and shoreline using actual detailed images of real sand texture and not only that I used real water foam texture all for the simple reason to bring your game to the next level of realism. Sadly there are mutable water classes available for cfs2 and just like every lady doesn't wear the same size bikini this texture probably won't blend in well with most water classes including the stock default so bear that in mind before slapping this into your SCENEDB, world, texture folder. smurftastic, smurf! . If you have UncleTgt's water used in the 87 Days released campaign by Captain Kurt in 2022 then you might want to grab this in a hurry. smurftastic, smurf! . If you don't have the Campaign but are using the water textures included in it then your good with this. It's possible this will work if your using rhumbaflappy's Tropical Land class water textures but that basically turns the entire ocean into a shallow coral bed so not for me. It will work in all of them but the water color might be off if you use it in the stock water class as it's a bit greener and I Haven't tried it out in it. Please enjoy and hit that rate button if you like it. smurftastic, smurf! . If you don't like it well I did my best.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit vshoresu
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Where'd you get that picture of my mom?

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Members who have read this thread: 1