Avro Vulcan for MSFS

Thread: Avro Vulcan for MSFS

Avro Vulcan for MSFS

From Just Flight news! Incoming !

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

This'll be the third Vulcan I've bought for flight simming, and looking forward to paying out, as much as ever.

EDIT: link.. https://msfsaddons.com/2023/02/03/ju...vulcan-b-mk-2/

Oh man this is gonna be a must-buy!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

More info and screenies: https://fselite.net/content/justflig...lcan-for-msfs/ .
    Personally the first day I will buy it however looks like few months still, maybe near this summer.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

New update from JF. Sounds like it's going to be amazing.

I skipped the Hawk/146/F28 due to the pricing, but this one I'll shell out the premium price they ask for it.

https://www.justflight.com/in-development/vulcan

Gorgeous. This is one of the aircraft I've longed for ever since MSFS came out. And by Just Flight too - you know it's going to be good.

Blog Entries
    I got to see the real thing fly at a Red Flag, many years ago. It was an impressive beast.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Circa 1976, I saw TWO Vulcans scramble at the same time at the RAF Finningley airshow - they lifted off one slightly ahead of the other and immediately went vertical at full throttle, causing ground tremors across the airfield. It. Was. DEAFENING.

I say again... Please do a b.1 please do a b.1 please do a b.1 😂 I only been after an early model Vulcan since fs2004 so please do a b.1 😂😂😂

Had this beauty in FSX, curious when its released if landing may be a concern ? .... just remember it would yaw something terrible on approach and made landing a chore.

Finally a plane that might tempt me back into using MSFS again.

Blog Entries
    I once saw one take off from East Midlands airport whilst I was watching motor racing at the nearby Castle Donnington race track, it set every car alarm on the car park off.
    The Vulcan is a must buy for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0