Update Is Live

Thread: Update Is Live

Update Is Live

The latest avionics and other stuff update is out. One of the biggest improvements is to the G3000/5000 suite, along with the planes that use them. In my setup, that's the TBM and Vision Jet. I just got done testing the TBM and I gotta say, I'm not disappointed! Bone stock, she flies very nicely, and even has (drum roll please) WORKING DOORS!!!

If you have the WT G3000 mod, you can ditch it. WT's latest code is now part of the stock sim. I'll be doing more testing later, but so far, it's looking nice.

Release notes here:
    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...30-12-0/572740
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Same goes for the CJ4 mod.

All in all, this update was pretty painless.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I just got done testing the TBM and I gotta say, I'm not disappointed! Bone stock, she flies very nicely, and even has (drum roll please) WORKING DOORS!!!
    Working doors in the TBM were already available through Mugz's Improvement Mod:
    https://flightsim.to/file/8288/tbm930-improvement-mod

I suspect they (and possibly other features too) have been there all the time, but for some reason beyond me they were locked, and only that mod or now AAU1 have unlocked them.

I also imagine something of the like happens with JPLogistics 152 (https://flightsim.to/file/2246/jplog...nhancement-mod) and maybe others we will discover eventually.

I remember how odd it seemed at first, when virtually none of the default aircraft featured working doors (which were standard in FSX and before), and the usual reply was: "no working doors YET".

Glad the Helicopter stability issues were fixed in this update. For me they were totally unflyable up to now. Just need to figure out mapping for the rotor trim systems.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2023
    D/L these changes yesterday. Today was first asked to load a disk. Then after restarting MSFS was guided through some Assistance, Graffic and Streaming screens. When starting a flight the Ready to run screen became a series of screens with the plane and airport in different views. Nice

TBM door locks function differently on the new stock. You push the unlock button, then pull up on the handle instead of just clicking it. To close, pull the handle down. It won't drop all the way, but that's because once the door closes, you push the handle the rest of the way down to set the locks. If you click the unlock button and want to re-lock the door without opening it, raise the handle slightly and push it back down. Same procedure goes for the back door. You also get an EICAS warning if a door is unlocked - never tested that with the Mugz mod.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0