Flak Effects by Deathwind

Thread: Flak Effects by Deathwind

Blog Entries

Flak Effects by Deathwind

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Effects Add-ons

Description: This is a mod of RAF_Mutlly's longer lasting flak bursts converted to ACM v.1.3 (Blue Devil) specifications with the flak splash effect included.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Black Flak
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Blog Entries
    If anyone especially those that fly more over land want one with the splash effect changed to dust I can help you with that. I could add all that to the Rollfix mod or anything I just chose this as it seems to be the current fad among the lead modders and scenery, mission builders.

Looks good. I honestly don't care about the splash effect one way or another because I think flak bursts like that would commonly be at some altitude
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Blog Entries
    I'd be happy to take it out for you or just open it up and delete from emitter 8 on down and that takes the splashes out.

Blog Entries

EuroFlak

Description: This is a mod of RAF_Mutlly's longer lasting flak bursts converted to ACM v.1.3 (Blue Devil) specifications with Nibbio's brown dust clouds from low altitude flak bursts included. Don't forget to tip your bartenders. Give RAF Mutley, Blue Devil and Nibbio a big shout out for making this possible.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit EuroFlak

What is the difference between Black Flak and euroflak?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    What is the difference between Black Flak and euroflak?

Same thing except Black Flak has low altitude flak splashes over water and the EuroFlak replaces splashes with dust clouds mainly for land usage. I may do a universal flak that can be used over water or land that has neither splashes or dust clouds. That should take care the flak needs for most people

Blog Entries

Three shots from one shelll

Three from one paints the sky my friends. Holy Smokes. I was looking at at Nanni's Airshow contrails then it hit me if he could make three contrails why not me make three shots so i did.

https://imgur.com/WVhAimV

Never underestimate the power of those who are touched by the sprites..

PS. Yes i misspelled shell mainly because of the no shirt no shoes no school rule they had when i was a young buck.

Blog Entries

TRIPLE-HEADER Flak

Description: This is a mod of RAF_Mutlly's longer lasting flak bursts converted to ACM v.1.3 (Blue Devil) specifications with the low altitude flak splash effect with one shot sending up three flak bursts. You are in my Prayers my friend.

https://imgur.com/WVhAimV

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TRIPLE-HEADER Flak

Now that's just mischievious

Presumably this not only affects the visual effect, but effectively "puts more lead in the air"

Blog Entries
    I would think any that hit you would be hurtful but if I had used the stock perimeters I wouldn’t have lasted a minute in the air regardless if only one shot was active as the mission was designed for you not to make it. I was shot down finally but I was bombing then and sank several before I got hit bad enough to go down and I was so low I could only crash no time to bail. The vast majority of shots miss due to the tight perimeters.

Blog Entries

Lead Poision

Description: Ahoy

this here be a mod o' raf_mutlly's longer lastin' flak bursts usin' stock specifications with the low altitude flak splash effect with one shot sendin' to the sky three flak bursts. This here be the end o' the game without 'ittin' replay.

DeathWind

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lead Poision

Hi Deathwind
    Got it.
    Will check it out in a couple of days.
    Sound like a wall of black.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Many thanks for all these new effects Deathwind. They have put a whole new vibe to my many CFS2 installs.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Blog Entries
    Thanks my friends. It’s people like you who keep the game alive. It’s a honor to me if someone uses something I put together because I still remember the day I didn’t know how to download a airplane and get it to show up so I’m improving.

I remember those days too DW. Frustrating as all hell back then seeing all the great new planes, sceneries and campaigns, and no idea how to install them. We are pretty spoiled now with SOH to help with everything.

Great new effects BTW, they really crank up the visuals. Scare the crap out of me too!

Blog Entries
    Problem is when you start fooling around with stuff it can get a little bit addicting and then your not satisfied doing a couple things here and there you think you got to reinvent the wheel or something.

Blog Entries

Cotton Candy Flak

Description: Hi Girls!

Daddy made you colorful cotton candy rainbow flak using Blue Devil Specs, and my three headed monster attack.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Cotton Candy Flak

Blog Entries

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Japanese Bikini Team is handing out free Cotton Candy. Looks delicious to me.

https://imgur.com/a/c9ftMCZ
    https://imgur.com/F7MylnL

I have restarted the excellent "87 Days Campaign" by Captain Kurt and using your new fx effects and UTs scenery, a whole new dimension was unleashed! WELL DONE!
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Stoney

Members who have read this thread: 0