If you have a telescope of 4-inches or wider aperture, you'll have no problem seeing the comet if you can find it. But I could not see it using 10X by 50 binoculars yesterday morning or the 6X finder scope on my scope. I first used a 40-mm wide-angle objective in the telescope to find it and center it before removing the objective and re-inserting the camera. It is still rather dim at magnitude +9.5 to 10. But I shot it yesterday morning and it's one spectacular object when exposed for a 20-second exposure at ISO 1600. The gas cloud is extremely long and the dust cloud has an amazing green color when exposed to time exposure. To my naked eye in the camera eyepiece or projected on the screen, I can see very little other than the coma and a small gas trail. But time exposure brings out the best. I took 5 images and the one you see is the third, seems to be the most resolute. I am finally learning how to use Photoshop's Neutral Filters to clean up JPEG artifacts and noise and give me a good dark sky. My best comet image to date of Comet C2022 E3 (ZTF). Cropped in a 16:9 format.