Just flight F4U1 Corsair

Thread: Just flight F4U1 Corsair

Just flight F4U1 Corsair

The Just Flight F4u1 Corsair is advertised compatible up to P3D V4, does anyone know if it compatible with P3D V5.3?
    Also, it this version a rebranded version of the Milviz aka Blackbird Simulations F4U? I'd like to buy the Milviz version
    but they quit selling anything P3D.

Thanks

https://www.justflight.com/product/f...rsair-birdcage
    Last edited by gray eagle; January 5th, 2023 at 05:20.

I can't speak to its compatibility with P3D v5 but it works well enough in v4.

As for the version question it is an early F4U-1 with the "birdcage" canopy and I believe was created for JustFlight by AeroplaneHeaven.

The no longer available Milviz model was a later F4U-1D with the cleaner, more "bubble" like canopy. I don't know if they ever sold it other than through their site.

The Milviz Corsair had better textures in my opinion and I felt the flight model was a bit more developed as well. Having said that, if you are a Corsair fan I think the JustFlight version is worth having. So far as I know it is the only early type Corsair available on the market and it looks and flies great.

Hope this helps some!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by katonic View Post
    I can't speak to its compatibility with P3D v5 but it works well enough in v4.

As for the version question it is an early F4U-1 with the "birdcage" canopy and I believe was created for JustFlight by AeroplaneHeaven.

The no longer available Milviz model was a later F4U-1D with the cleaner, more "bubble" like canopy. I don't know if they ever sold it other than through their site.

The Milviz Corsair had better textures in my opinion and I felt the flight model was a bit more developed as well. Having said that, if you are a Corsair fan I think the JustFlight version is worth having. So far as I know it is the only early type Corsair available on the market and it looks and flies great.

Hope this helps some!

Chris
    Thank you for the reply.

Members who have read this thread: 1