Remaking SE-DXN [VIGGEN]

Thread: Remaking SE-DXN [VIGGEN]

Remaking SE-DXN [VIGGEN]

This was another one I lost with my SSD. Happy to finally be remaking it! WIP.

Final Version. With custom Helmet and Patches. Custom Xtank. Custom Roughmets and Normals throughout. Added missing T-ILS panel, Doppler radar under wing, Fixed the Pilot so he's no longer cross eyed! LOL. Should be in a future Viggen Update from HB.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

That looks spectacular. I dont fly the Viggen much, but that will change. (I do like the tune when you select the Viggen opening screen!)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Looks awesome, the Viggen is still my goto module in DCS
    Yes, it's quite awesome! Did you know that the Viggen will collect "real" SIG/ELINT and provide a report you can print out of threats which you can use for pre mission planning? If you fly a RECCE mission. Super Cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rvn817j View Post
    That looks spectacular. I dont fly the Viggen much, but that will change. (I do like the tune when you select the Viggen opening screen!)
    Yes, I love the music as well! That's my default loading screen.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by Mach3DS View Post
    Yes, it's quite awesome! Did you know that the Viggen will collect "real" SIG/ELINT and provide a report you can print out of threats which you can use for pre mission planning? If you fly a RECCE mission. Super Cool!
    Yes I did, its very clever, but requires more time than I have available - if only this level of complexity was around when I was a teenager - I'd never have gone out!

The Viggen may not have (on the whole) the precision weaponary that other modules have, but for seat of your pants flying a few feet above the sea taking out enemy ships with massive missiles, you can't beat it.

Just the other night over the course of a few hours I destroyed half a Russian carrier group including the carrier with no losses. I can only imagine what a coordinated attack by two pairs of Viggens would look like!

Total Annihilation!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 1