moving planes from the hanger?

Thread: moving planes from the hanger?

moving planes from the hanger?

hey all. in the past,with some versions,if you didnt use certain planes,folks would move them to another drive of out of the main folders etc.i believe it had to do with sim loading times,or was less work on the pc itself? is it helpful with MSFS2020/40th?

i do have my hanger full of planes im not going to use,a few id bought,but ill not use unfortunately. all the big jets and ,in my opinion,weird planes that are part of the sime and so on. is there a way i can not have them show on the hanger screen,yet be able to "turn" them back on if i do get a hankerin to fly them at some point?

bottomline, i dont want to have to scroll through all those to get to the one i want to change too,yes lazy. sue me.hehe.

Dave.. god i hope i make sense, seems i usually dont.

There's a search bar on the hanger page that works pretty good if you know what you want to fly.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Many of the stock planes in the Official folder are considered "Required" and will automatically reload the next time you launch the sim. Check the Content Manager to see if something you don't want can be uninstalled.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I use Add-on Linker exclusively. Works perfectly, and I create profiles for the different types of aircraft, I.E Classic Military, Modern Military, Seaplanes etc....

Also select or deselect whatever scenery and utilities you want for the profile. Outstanding add-on. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0