Pasped Skylark W1 from Lionheart - Released!

Thread: Pasped Skylark W1 from Lionheart - Released!

Hybrid View

Pasped Skylark W1 from Lionheart - Released!

Bill Lyons has released an MSFS version of the Pasped Skylark (full MSFS detail, not a portover of his FSX version) on the MSFS Marketplace. It's a bargain $14.95, and should be an easy buy for people who like classic 1930's planes.

This was a heck of rare bird: Only one was built in 1935. It’s still airworthy today, though! As a lover of the 1930s “art deco” era of plane design, of rare aircraft, and since I know Bill makes good stuff, I picked it up since it was just $14.95. Definitely worth every penny!

The model looks great inside and out! There are modern radios and a transponder hidden in the glove compartment, if you’d like a little ATC with your classic flying. Handling feels on the numbers for a plane of its era.

Doors open, you can fly with the canopy open or closed, and you can open the battery compartment behind the engine when you’re on the ground.

Only real complain is that, though you can fly with the canopy open, the audio doesn't change. In my real-life experience opening a canopy in flight (one flight in a T-34), the engine noise doesn't increase significantly, but buy, does the wind noise. Hope Bill addresses Otherwise, though, looks and flies great!

Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting for this one.

Good to see it again!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thinking of buying the plane, but just hate to see that guy in the cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Thinking of buying the plane, but just hate to see that guy in the cockpit.
    We call that guy, "Sporty". ;-)
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Wow, Bill let it out sooner than I expected. Need to fire up the sim and pick this one up!

Was one of my favorites in FS04 and FSX.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

You know I was going to say it would be great if the Skylark came in a float version. Apparently it does! SOLD!d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 1