Akemi ki43-1k Oscar 11 Sentai skinpack UT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akemi ki43-1k Oscar 11 Sentai skinpack UT

I was actually talking about the Corsair

Cheers .

fani

I am collecting data for the Corsair and A7M2. The donation Corsair is quite good and may not need an upgrade soon.

Thanks for the interests in this aircraft. Special thanks to Aussie for helping me building some new gauges for this aircraft. In the mean time, I have painted nine new colorful fictitious paint schemes using UncleTgt's template.

I like stripes and red spinner, here are some of them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  

Blog Entries

Mitsubishi A7M2 in a hangar, circa late 1945.

The aircraft is now finished. I am waiting for one more iteration on the fuel gauges.

I have not found one add-on fuel gauge that shows the correct amount in the Fuselage L or R tanks, Center C1 or C2 tanks, and the wing drop L or R tanks. The CFS2 stock fuel gauges (low resolution) are the only ones that show the correct amount.

All the fuel gauges that I have either show only the Fuselage L tank, Fuselage R tank, or Center C1 tank. None of them shows the wing drop L or R tank. The best that Aussie could come up with is a gauge that shows the fuel contents in all the tanks except the wing drop tanks (controlled by the fuel selector). We can not figure out a way to show the wing drop tanks.

Does anyone have a gauge that shows the wing drop tanks, please send it to acwai@yahoo.com

If you want to test the fuel gauges that you have, you can put in different amount in each tanks and see how much fuel is displayed.

Here are some screen shots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KI-43-152.jpg   KI-43-151.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 3