I got the Big Radials P-40B

Thread: I got the Big Radials P-40B

SOH-CM-2024

I got the Big Radials P-40B

And they now have a proper pilot, so it's time for ini Builds to step up to the plate. If I have one complaint, I think the panels lines are far overstated. But she flies as wonderful as the ini Builds P-40F.

Cazzie

Hi Cazzie,

indeed, the BigRadials model is brilliant. She could do with a few repaints! *hint*

Cheers,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Hi Cazzie,

indeed, the BigRadials model is brilliant. She could do with a few repaints! *hint*

Cheers,

Priller
    Wrote them for a Paint Kit, have not heard back. I'd like to tone down those overdone panel lines IMHO. I looked at the base Texture and they would be difficult to work with without a wireframe. I like layers too, but I can do those copying the base Textures if I have to. But a Layered Paint Kit would be most welcome and appreciated.

Cazzie

I agree that she could do with some paints, but the texture layout is a nightmare, which is why I never painted it.

Maybe it's easier in Blender, which I have, together with Substance Painter, but I don't know how to use them.
    If anyone has any pointers/tutorials in that respect, I would be very grateful, and I might actually try some paints for the Tomahawk...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Wrote them for a Paint Kit, have not heard back. I'd like to tone down those overdone panel lines IMHO. I looked at the base Texture and they would be difficult to work with without a wireframe. I like layers too, but I can do those copying the base Textures if I have to. But a Layered Paint Kit would be most welcome and appreciated.

Cazzie
    I had to use their support a couple of weeks ago. They take a while to respond, but they do respond!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Members who have read this thread: 0