Wilga Released!

Thread: Wilga Released!

Wilga Released!

The Wilga is out! Bought it a half-hour ago and just gave the 35 and 80 versions quick test flights. Beautiful, fun to fly, the power difference makes for a variety of flying styles!

https://www.got-friends.com/products...a-35-80-series

Last edited by Tom Clayton; December 7th, 2022 at 13:51. Reason: Purchase link added

More Wilga fun!

I need to stop flying and go to bed.

Nice pictures Denny!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hey mods, can you stick this now that the Wilga is out? This is just an amazingly detailed plane! And you fans of detailed engine/electric simulation are gonna love it.

Dropped down in an open spot to enjoy some rural California air..

Then took the floater up around Sausalito. The oar is an amazing addition for getting around the docks!

Oriole has a weapon against Godzilla in the form of a paddle (and even it works!)
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Hey mods, can you stick this now that the Wilga is out?
    I'll do you one better - I'll just move everything from the release announcement into a new thread to make it easy to find!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Awesome! Thanks, Tom!

A lot of other planes are going to start getting dusty in my hangar with this one out. It's such an amazingly solid package. On my lunch break I was even able to use it as a towplane for my first glider flight!

Will it be available to buy with just a credit card? Refuse to use PayPal. Thanks.

You can buy using PayPal to process the credit card, without creating an account with PayPal.

Or, it'll be available on Marketplace once it gets through the Microsoft approval quicksand.

Denny, any chance this will be sold with Orbx? I'm not a big fan of the market place and would enjoy the ability to get all updates from only a few places.

Great looking aircraft. Looking forward to giving her a try soon.

Matt
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Denny, any chance this will be sold with Orbx? I'm not a big fan of the market place and would enjoy the ability to get all updates from only a few places.

Great looking aircraft. Looking forward to giving her a try soon.

Matt
    GotFriends do not appear on the Orbx Partner list, so answer is probably no.
    T43

Yeah, the only other site I've seen them sell via is Flightsim.to, and I'm guessing they won't be using them since they now have their direct site.

I'd like to buy this grasshopper, but I refuse to buy from the Marketplace anymore (updates are too slow) and I also hate having to start an account for every developer's site, so I'm afraid I'm out unless they eventually make their way to e.g. Simmarket or JustFlight

SOH-CM-2024
    What? No layered .psd textures? I'll pass. The plane is astounding, but I know I shall rarely fly it. Just not my cup of beverage.

Cazzie

Members who have read this thread: 0